Kill the Imperial Arms Users

(Hope you all enjoy!)

Raiden was upgrading his sword to make it stronger. As he swung his sword, he noticed how lighter it was and how fast it was. Akame approached him from behind. She was wearing a cute apron and tied up her up her hair into a long ponytail.

Akame: "Me and Tatsumi are making breakfast. Come along." She said calmly.

Raiden nodded in silence and sheathed his sword. As he sat down at the dinner table, Akame and Tatsumi placed down their breakfast which was croquettes and rice. This wasn't Raiden's idea of breakfast, but he ate it just the same. Leone and Tatsumi were there to eat as well.

Leone: "Wooo! That hit the spot!" She said as she stretched out her arms.

Tatsumi: "Oh God, my poor stomach..." He said as he held on to his stomach, completely full.

Raiden: "Thanks for the meal." He says calmly.

There were two more bowls of food for Sheele and Mine.

Tatsumi: "Hold on, are Mine and Sheele still in bed?"

Akame: "Yeah, they always stay this late."

Akame this proceeds to rapidly eat both bowls of food in seconds. Both Leone and Tatsumi were surprised to see such speed, including Raiden.

Tatsumi: "I just witnessed the speed of a true assassin...no doubt..."

Akame: "Tatsumi, we'll be serving tuna and rice for lunch." She says calmly but with a serious expression.

Sheele then walks behind Akame.

Tatsumi: "Akame, behind you."

Sheele: "Hm? What happened to my breakfast?" She says with a tired yet confused tone.

Raiden couldn't help but chuckle at the situation so he left the room without saying anything. As he walks outside and on top of the cliff, he heard footsteps from behind and saw Leone.

Raiden(Y/N): "Oh, hey Leone."

Leone: "Hey Raiden. I just wanted to thank you for saving me on our last mission."

Raiden(Y/N): "No problem." He says with a nod.

Leone stands next to Raiden.

Leone: "So why are you out here all by yourself?"

Raiden(Y/N): "It's calming here. Besides, just keeping a lookout for anything odd."

Leone: "Are you always this serious?" She said with a smile.

Raiden(Y/N): "Not really. Just...thinking."

Leone: "About what?" She said as she tilted her head.

Raiden(Y/N): "About what that woman said, Mistral. She kept talking about ideals. Mine are to protect the weak, as is my sword. But now I wonder..." He says with a deep voice before stopping.

Leone: "Wonder what?"

Raiden shook his head after awhile.

Raiden(Y/N): "Nothing. I'm just glad you got out ok." He says with a small smile.

Leone blushed a bit after hearing him say that before punches Raiden in the shoulder playfully.

Leone: "Stop that.~"

Raiden was confused at such a reaction. Then they saw Najenda enter the front of the base entrance. Later in the evening, she called everyone in for a meeting.