Kill The Monster

(Your name is Y/N Jackson L/N. Codename: Raiden. Make sure you read the summary. Anyways hope you enjoy!!)

It was dark and the the winds were blowing harshly as the rain fell down onto the sea. The sky lit up as lightning cut through the darkness. And in the storm, a small black jet came flying through. Inside the jet, was the legendary Raiden.

Borris: "How is it, Raiden?" Said a person on Raiden's left vision with a Russian accent.

Raiden(Y/N): "So far, so good. I've got a clean visual." He says calmly.

Borris: "A direct feed to your optic nerve. Light chuckle. Yes, I should hope so, eh? I mean... How does it feel? To fly like a bird!"

Raiden(Y/N): "Like a bird strapped to a remote-control rocket." He responded in the comms.

Borris laughs.

Borris: "We will get you in safely, tovarich (Comrade). Just relax and enjoy the ride."

The storm outside was getting more aggressive as lightning passed and the rain fell.

Raiden(Y/N): "Right." He says cynically.

On the right side of Raiden's screen, another person by the name of "Doktor" appeared.

Doktor: "Can you hear me, Raiden?" He said with a German accent.

Raiden(Y/N): "Doktor."

Doktor: "Remember the two procedures to maintain your new body: One, seizing nano-repair units from your foes. And two-"

Raiden(Y/N): "Absorbing their electrolytes. I got it." He finishes.

Doktor: "Yes, enemy cyborgs should provide plenty of MCFC electrolytes once you slice them open and...extract their fluids." He said carefully.

Raiden(Y/N): "They're terrorists working alongside a tyrannical government. I was planning on that anyway." He says carefree.

Doktor: "Oh, and their left hands, if you please." He adds.

There was a slight pause.

Raiden(Y/N): "Excuse me?" He says with confusion on comms.

Doktor: "Their combat data, stored on their holographic memory, typically located in the left hand. That data is very valuable. Ehem... I am authorized to offer you upgrades and services in exchange for it, once you've set up a secure supply route that is."

Raiden(Y/N): "How generous." He says on comms.

Doktor: "Ich liebe Kapitalismus! (I Love Capitalism!) Had the wall come down a few years earlier, I would have a Nobel Prize on my shelf." He says calmly.

Raiden(Y/N): "-There, I see land." He says shortly after Doktor.

On Raiden's visor, it shows that the skies were sunny with clouds as well as land being seen up ahead.

Courtney: "Three mikes out and closing. No activity at the air base. Looks like we don't need to worry about interceptors."

Kevin: "Great, then we have time for a quick briefing."

Raiden(Y/N): "I know you miss me, Kev, but I've been all over the materials." He says calmly.

Kevin: Chuckles. "That's what you said before Montenegro. Look, just humor me. Objectives, of course, are make your way to the Empire lands, make contact with Night Raid somewhere in the Capital, help them with their operations, find out why Desperados and the Empire have teamed up, and eliminate all members of Desperados. Should be no problem for you." He says with enthusiasm.