1🛹

'Get in the car i can't stay here all night i got work tomorrow!" Shadow yelled at the kids when they were still talking. "oeh someone really needs to do something important tomorrow." Miya yelled back" "no i just got work" the guy with clown's makeup said shy "yeah sure" The trio walked to the car saying good bye to Joe, cherry already left.
'He didn't have time for unnecessary things' that's what he said when he picked Carla up from the ground carrying it as it was his child. Joe stayed a little to talk to some lady's

When they finally sat in the car Shadow yelled: "don't ya'll have school tomorrow or something like that" some read haired boy sitting in the back answered: " it's Friday today, are you dumb or do old guys just don't know that." "i'm not old i'm still 24" he yelled back " now get out of the car we're almost by your house"

Reki and Langa stept out of the car grapping their boards. 'good night' they said before closing the car doors.

"aaaaah finally, sleep!" the redhead said. "what did you think about the beef with Joe vs Miya. Langa answered " i thought it was pretty good, i mean they're both amazing skaters and you could not tell who was going to win." "yeah you're right. you're sleeping over right? i mean you can't go home now." "ehe" the bleu haired boy said when he got on his board riding to reki's house.

They climbed to the window and got ready to sleep. they have done it a lot of times, sleep overs like this and even after so many times it stil felt special. It was hard to explain but it felt like he finally had a true friend. it wasn't like Reki never had friends or something but this one felt special. Langa was the first one who was really interested in the stuff he liked, it felt sort of unreal to have a friend like that.

He was so lucky and he wanted to let Langa know but he just didn't know how. He was in love whit him for so long but how could he say it, like it isn't something you get to hear every day. That your bestfriend is in love with you. So reki never said something about it scared that it will change their perfect relationship. he thought everything was fine how it was now so he didn't want to ruin it.

"can i take a shower please" Langa asked. The read head answered " sure you don't need to ask every time, just take a shower it isn't like i get mad at something like that!" The bleu haired boy nodded and stept in the bathroom. Reki liked to sleep together with Langa it felt like he was loved not in the way he wanted to bet he was loved and that was enough to get a smile on his face. Reki hanged his clothes and got in the bed waiting for his friend to come out of the shower with his hair dripping wet on his face.

__________

It was morning and Langa opent his eyes to see a red haired boy all over him. He didn't really mind it if it was Reki, as long as it was him he was okay with it. He got out of the bed because when his friend would wake up he would feel bad for being all over Langa and he didn't want that to happen cause Reki would feel bad the whole day. no matter how many times Lang said it was okay. On the other hand Reki was so cute when he was worried.

the bleu haired boy opened the curtains and woke the red haired guy. he opened his eyes, and that was the view Langa wanted to see. That one guy with red hair, sleepy eyes rubbing through his hair saying 'good morning' with his sleepy voice. that, THAT was the thing Langa loved the most about their sleepovers." G'morning" the bleu haired guy said. after those words they're followed a smile, like always. Of all the types of smiles he had seen this was the most beautiful one he had ever seen. He knew it for sure this time ' today i'm gonna confess to him...'

----------------------------------------

hey this is my first real story and i don't really know if my English is good so ignore it if it isn't
I'll try to update very often but the exams are coming and I still need to study so sorry if it takes a wile

----