4🛹

Finally they were done studying so they we're going to skate. Reki's mom was washing his shirt, Langa totally happy that he could wear reki's hoodie a little longer.

"Where do you want to go" the red head asked
"Everything is fine" he answered. So they went to get a drink cause they had nothing better to do they want to joe's restaurant. The boys walked in without being surprised that kaoru was there and took a seat.
It was late so the restaurant closed already but they could go inside anyway, if it was them joe didn't mind

They ordered the same thing as usual for reki a coke and for langa a home made ice tea without sparkling weather because langa didn't really like fizzy drinks.

Without the boys noticing kaoru and kojiro glared at each other both knowing where they were thinking of  'IS LANGA WEARING REKI'S HOODIE' of course the knew that they both had a crush on each other but they never thought it would go so fast. They knew what their were going to do ^operation renga relationship^

"Hey euhm, langa can you help me wash the dishes" joe asked knowing langa would say yes cause why would he refuse.
The boy answered: "shure" and stood up
They walked to the kitchen while cherry moved so he sat on the same table as reki, kaoru started

__________
"I didn't know you would confess so fast"
"Ehh!  wha- what are you talking about" the red boy yelled confused
"You know you and Langa"
"I- I never said I liked Langa, from where is this comming"   The pink haired male flared at him and said: "do you really think I'm blind or something we all know you like Langa, and now he's wearing your hoodie so I would like to have a explanation on the whole situation.
"Well o spilled my coke on him while we were studying so I lend him a hoodie" he started "and yeah I like him if it's that obvious, is it that obvious" cherry nodded that's what made reki's cheeks glow. " do you think he know?" " well langa is pretty stupid on that part so I think he don't know"

"You should confess to him" kaoru said eventually
"Eh no what if he thinks I'm weird or doesn't like me back and don't wants so be friend's anymore or something! I don't know what if I ruin it all" reki said that

Kaoru didn't say anything after that he just took a sip of his wine and had a little smirk on his face

_________
In the kitchen joe started the conversation
" so euhm- langa what's up with the hoodie, I didn't know you had hoodies" Langa immediately turned red, Joe needed the hold his laugh cause embarrassed langa was so funny to look at.

Well- euh yeah you known-" he started trying to speak " reki spilled some coke on my shirt so I'd needed to be washed and I needed something to wear so reki gave me one of his hoodies" he said shy while he stared at the ground

He could just feel that joe had a smile on his face
"Well say joe when did you realize you liked cherry" "what! How do you know about-" it's pretty obvious ya know the matching tattoos the rings, you wear that around you neck but we see it though"

Kojiro started to blush a little "I see. Now you know it we don't need to hide it anymore, anyways I don't really know I just yeah I just knew. Why in love with reki?!"
He smiles at langa who was staring at the ground. and dropped a plate.

"Hey we all know it you don't need to be so surprised" langa asked "really is it that obvious?" "Actually yeah. But I don't think reki noticed, I don't think he's smart enough for that" langa still staring at the ground. Kojiro was cleaning the floor cause having a broken plate on the ground would be pretty dangerous.

The blue haired male opened his mouth and asked desperately: " what should I do" "I think you should just confess"

"But, I think reki likes girls" langa whispered
Joe had a hart time trying not to laugh. He just found it so funny how they both didn't know about the other ones feelings
Everyone would know it just by watching them for 5 minutes
The gorilla looking man said
"Well I think you won't know if you don't try"

Joe was right but he was just scared for reki's answer ' I think today wasn't a good day to tell him dough, well their I still tomorrow.