🛹7

_________
Reki woke up in a happy mood, replaying the things that happened yesterday in his head.
'Oh fuck... are we officially dating'
He texted langa good morning before he stepped out of bed to make breakfast for his sisters.

"Wow you are in a happy mood" koyomi said "why though"
"Oh, no I suddenly felt like making breakfast"
"Ehe, yeah are you sure their didn't happen anything with langa?" She said I'm a teasing way.
Reki almost spitted the water that was in his mouth

"How-. Noo what do you mean"
"You know that sometimes you talk in your sleep right" she was official lying, reki just wrote everything special that happend every day somewhere on his phone, and koyomi reads it when reki is asleep.

"What!, since when. What did I say" he asked
"Oh nothing, their didn't happen anything remember." "Come on, tell me"

"Good morning sweet hearts" reki's mother said "your so early up reki, what happend your even making breakfast"

"Nothing" he said and walked back to his room acting angry. Off course he wasn't angry nothing could ruin his mood today it was all perfect. He just put on some clothes and walked back downstairs. Langa was probably still asleep cause didn't read his text. Reki's little sisters where already downstairs eating the breakfast he made.

"Ah your back, I thought I needed to pull you out of your bed. But on the other hand nothing could probably ruin your mood after the loooooveee~ of your life confessed" koyomi said when she walked past reki.

"Whaaaa-" reki immediately turned as red as his hair looking around him to see if his mother had heard it, but she wasn't in the room. Probably because she was waking his dad.

"Aha! I knew that your notes where real, you really need to chance your password"
"Since when do you read my private stuf"
"Well- I started not that long ago, but long enough to know that you have feeling for langa.... Okay that's fake I do it already a year or so."

Reki tuned red he took his plate where his breakfast was in and walked to his room to eat it there. Koyomi laughing her ass of.

After he finished eating he grabbed his board and skated down his window

___________

"That's great honey" langa's mom said when he told her everything that had happend yesterday
"Yeah I hope he thinks it's great to"
"Off course reki kissed you first right that means he feels the same way for sure, so don't need to worry"
"Thanks mom" "did you make plans today with reki or with someone else" "no I didn't think about that he just left yesterday after he kissed me"

On that moment the doorbell ringed
They both looked confused cause they didn't expect anyone today so mrs hasegawa opended the door. Reki smilled and said good morning

"Is langa still here or did he need to go somewhere" he asked "he's still here, come in" she answered "langaa swear heart here's someone for you" "what do you mean nobody knows where I life except for re-" before he finished his sentence he saw reki's red hair behind the door

"Heyyy~"
"Reki wha- what are you doing here" langa said while there was forming a little blush on his cheeks.
"I had nothing to do today so I wanted to ask if you want to hang out with me, I thought about texting you but you didn't read my text so I wasn't sure if you were awake yet"

Nanako smilled when she saw the energie red head all over her son
"Im going to work, just make sure to clean everything if you make something" and so she left the house

When reki hears the door getting shut he directly grabs langa's yaw line and kisses him.
This kiss was a little deeper than their first two. reki inserted his tong and langa got along with it, when they pulled apart they were both a blushing mess.

"Was that why you came over" the slightly taller male asked. "Don't say you didn't want it" the other one said back.