2🛹

"Today's the day I'm gonna confess to him"

"Whatcha thinking about?" Reki asked "oh nothing really just how beautiful the weather is today" langa replied. It was Saturday but they had exams next week so they needed to study.

They had decided to study together. Langa now regretted his choices because how was he supposed to focus when Reki was right next to him!

"Boys foods ready" Reki's mom yelled, normally they would still sleep but the only way to have langa sleep over to promise to study hard.
Langa walked out of reki's room first, reki's littlest sister stared at him with their big eyes. It was like they looked at a monster or something, he almost laughed at their fases. He  sat down by the table and thanked Mrs kyan.

A few minutes later reki came out of his room he took a seat and sat down. Koyomi Looked at him whit a sour look and said "what where you doing in your room, langa was here alone it isn't like this is his house" she laughed at langa
"He isn't t alone your right next to him" reki said back. "Yeah but I don't have time to deal with him!" She yelled back. "Hey! You to stop fighting and let langa eat in silence"
Langa didn't mind the situation at all he was just hungry and started to eat his second plate.

After they eated Langa followed reki to his room to start studying. They begon whit mats it wasn't like they were bad at it but not good either so it took a while. Langa was just admiring Reki he sat on the ground whit his ring a little between his lips making exercises. He didn't even notice when his friend asked to begin with English, he just nodded.

After a few seconds he realized they were doing English, langa didn't struggle with it what was pretty normal for someone who lived almost his whole life in Canda. It was just      Reki wasn't good at it so he would probably need to speak in English a few times. It want really uncomfortable just weird to talk English to his Japanese friend. But he already said yes so their wasn't a chance of going back.

______

Actually reki was pretty good at English since langa transferred end they began coming friend he learned it for in situations langa didn't know how to say something in Japanese. He just acted like he didn't knew anything so he could hear langa speaking English

Reki didn't know why but English speaking langa just hits different.

They begon on the homework and Lang read the first question. Reki wasn't even listening to the question he was focused on langa's voice that hot voice. It was just so hot when langa spoke in English and reki wanted to kiss him so sooo bad, but he couldn't what is langa thought he was weird or something so he tried to focus on the homework

Not that that worked 'how am I supposed to work when this hot guy is taking with his hot voice whit that so handsome face and aghhh' reki thought.

'Why did I agree on studying together, like how am I supposed to focus'
Not realizing he was staring at langa the whole time.

————————

Sorry it's a short chapter but it's really late so yeah.

It is possible that their are a lot of mistakes in it but it's late and im tired so Im not gone re-read it sorry feel free to correct me though