BACKGROUNDS

Jennifer Davis has a kid named Taylor who she adopted when Taylor was only little girl. She lives with her daughter in A town about 3 hours away from Riverdale, the town is called Carran Ville Jennifer owns her own company she is a contractor in which she builds houses and sells them. Which she actually makes really good money in. Jennifer and Taylor have a amazing mother and daughter relationship. Jennifer and Isabel have a dog named Lexi in a house in Greendale.

Taylor Davis is 16 years old. She is bisexual but has a preference for males. She's a skateboarder, loves art, especially graffiti art. She has her walls in her room covered in graffiti. Taylor is also top in all of her classes and loves working on cars, she one day wants to own a car shop. Taylor only has a few friends because of her trust issues in the past

Cheryl is depressed because she is lonely in a big house with just Nana rose. Cheryl used to be the "head Bitch in charge" but now she just isn't the same She had a bit of hope when Toni came around and had long conversations with her and told her that there was an opening for HBIC in Riverdale High. Cheryl actually thought about it but then she found out Toni took it from her and the only reason why Toni was itching to get back together with her was because she wanted Cheryl to sponsor the cheerleading team.

Cheryl was about to give up and end it the night of the reunion, but that was until the light of her life came to town with her daughter.