Cheryl and Jennifer were in Cheryls bed the next morning in nothing but their bra and underwear. It was pretty early and they haven't really slept just cuddling enjoying each other's company.

Jennifer was thinking then realized that she has to go back to Carran Ville because of work. Jennifer knew long distance never works no matter how hard you try and no matter how hard you love someone, you can't be away from the person you love for so long. It will break you and your partner.

"Cherry" Jennifer said getting Cheryls attention. Cheryl hummed in response.

"How is this going to work?" Jennifer asked making eye contact with the women laying beside her.

"What do you mean?" Cheryl asked confused

"Isabel has school next week. She loves to go to that school, and I have to go back to work next week as well." Jennifer mentioned

The realization hit Cheryl and her mood changed almost instantly. "Shit" Cheryl mumbled sitting up a little.

The two sat their for a moment thinking before Jennifer thought of an idea. "Cherry, what if you came back with me."

Cheryl looked at her with wide eyes. "Your serious?" She asked

"Yeah, it's not the craziest thing, I mean think about it out of all our past relationships me and you have known each other the longest, we've probably been the closest, we should have been together all along."

Cheryls mouth perked up just a little bit before saying "what about Nana Rose, I can't leave her here."

"She can come with us, I have a empty room or two at the house. Plus Isabel loves her." Jennifer reasoned

Cheryl slowly nodded process everything Jennifer was saying.

"I guess I should pack then, because I don't want to spend another minute without you." Cheryl officially said.

Jennifer lit up with joy before kissing the red head, she was finally gonna live out the life she always wanted with Cheryl.

********************************************

Jennifer told Isabel about how Cheryl and Nana Rose was going to move in with them in the next week. Isabel immediately agreed, she was going to have 2 moms and she always wanted for her mom to find someone and be happy.

Nana Rose also agreed to this, unlike the rest of the blossom family Nana Rose loves Cheryl no matter who she is and who she wants to spend the rest of her life with.

Everyone was packing and eventually they all got hungry so Cheryl went out to Pops to get burgers.

When Cheryl walked into Pops Tabitha took her order and went into the back to make it.

Pop came out and saw the smiling red head. "It's so nice to see you again Cheryl, what's gotten you so happy?"

"Well, in a few days im moving to Carran Ville with Jennifer and her daughter Isabel"

Pops face lit up "I'm so happy for you Cheryl, you deserve happiness"

"Thanks Pop." She smiled before he went to take someone else's order.

Toni came around the corner from ease dropping on the conversation.

"So your moving to Carran Ville with Jennifer and her daughter?"

Cheryl rolled her eyes "and what pray-tell do you want?"

"Just to let you know that this baby that I'm having is for Fangs and Kevin." Toni mentioned. She was really petty.

"Well congratulations to Kevin and Fangs."

"Your not jealous?" Toni asked crossing her arms.

"I have nothing to be jealous about." Cheryl clarified

"Well your just moving on from us as fast as that, and your moving in with someone who you've been together with for a while 5 seconds. Kinda soon don't you think?"

Cheryl laughed at the girl. "I've moved on from you long ago Toni." Cheryl started and continued "also for your information I've known Jennifer ever since I was 5, and I was in a relationship with her way before I was with you, so this moving in thing, isn't as crazy as it seems."

Toni looked offended "I thought you said that the only girl you were with was a girl named Heather"

Cheryl chuckled "there was no Heather, Jennifer was Heather. I just didn't tell you the actual person because it hurt to much to talk about, so I made up a fake name."

Toni rolled her eyes "so your going back to the girl who broke your heart, that's pathetic."

"She didn't break my heart. You did. She helped me put all the pieces back together." Cheryl pointed out. "So I ask again, what do you want?"

"I want you to be honest with yourself."

By this time Tabitha came out with the bag of food. Cheryl paid her and sent a thank you nod which Tabitha sent back moving to the cash register.

"Do you want my complete honesty?" Cheryl asked getting up.

Toni nodded.

"I'm honest that I don't give a fuck what you think." Cheryl clarified walking out of the Diner leaving Toni there with her thoughts.