Cheryl and Jennifer did a lot the next two days, everything was packed and they sold somethings that they didn't want, but when they get to Carran Ville they are going to have a Yard sale with some of Jennifer's and Cheryls things that they didn't want. Yard sales were common in Carran Ville so guarantee they will sell a lot.

Cheryl also made a deal with the older blossoms so that she can cell Thistle House to them. They agreed and Cheryl got quiet a bit of cash. Seems that they have been waiting for their moment to take Thistle House so this was the perfect opportunity for them to get it. Cheryl doesn't mind that she sold the house to them, she wanted to get rid of everything that she hated about the Blossoms.

All the friends except for Toni came to say goodbye to Cheryl and Jennifer, and also help them put everything in the trailer.

"We're going to miss you guys." Betty said hugging them.

"We're going to miss all of you too." Cheryl replied hugging her cousin.

Isabel jumped into the car with Nana Rose and waited for them all to say goodbye.

Kevin walked up to the both of them. "God I remember when you guys first started dating, and now you guys are moving in together."

Cheryl took Jennifer's arm and hugged into it while they let out a small laugh.

"Wait hold up a minute." Veronica said "When did they get together before."

"Before you moved here like over 7 years ago." Kevin said

Veronica and Betty looked at each other and then at Kevin then to Cheryl and Jennifer. The couple nodded saying that what Kevin said was true.

Betty hit Kevin on the shoulder "and your the only one who knew?!" She exclaimed

"Hey don't get mad at me, I wasn't supposed to know but I walked in on them making out in the janitors closet!" He tried to reason. "And then Cheryl threatened me to not say anything so I didn't say anything, not my fault." He revealed

Everyone laughed and then they all hugged.

"I'm going to miss you sis" Archie appeared around the corner

"Im going to miss you too." Jennifer hugged him.

They pulled away after a few seconds and Jennifer looked over to where Veronica was, she was starring at Archie.

"You and Veronica huh?" Jennifer asked. Archie suddenly turned red and looked to Veronica.

"Always knew something was gonna happen when we all came here." Jennifer said and looked and Archie.

"Yes because you know everything." He mocked.

"Indeed I do." She laughed

"You should go get your girl." She said "I hope you live out your dream life with her."

Archie nodded and walked away with a smile "Don't be a stranger" Jennifer yelled out

"I won't." He yelled back

"And that goes for all of you guys too." She yelled out again

They all laughed and agreed.

After they all said their goodbyes they drove off to Carran Ville