One More Time

Edited.

Song of the Day: Time by NF
--------------------------

It's been a rough process. Ever since my birthday party, I've been mending my heart and fixing my bad habits.

I've managed to move past the horrible remarks Ashley said to me a while ago. They don't really matter anymore, I know that what she said isn't true. Tommy was sure to correct the false statements. It took some time to get over it but here I am, I couldn't care less about her now.

I eat meals regularly now, there's no longer a lump in my throat that forces out the food after about an hour of sitting in my stomach. Instead, it digests and filters, giving me the nutrients I need to get through the day.

The bags beneath my eyes have lifted and are no longer visible. My sleep schedule is still a bit messed up but instead of staying up all night and sleeping through the day, I fall asleep around 11:30 pm rather than 6 am. I get around an average of 10 hours of sleep.

I'm more social during the day. I'll go somewhere with Wilbur, Tommy will come over or I'll meet up with him. It's exciting, sometimes we don't even plan anything. We'd just meet in a random place and get lost in the town or the valleys. My favorite one so far and when we ventured past the green hills that I usually see from the windows of Wilbur's house.

We found a flower field. The colorful flowers are usually hidden by the cloud and grassy hills that no one bothers to travel beyond them. I'm glad me and Tommy did.

He created a bouquet for me. I never want them to wilt. They rest in a vase in my now clean room by my window. I stare at them every day, they remind me of him.

The red Anthuriums remind me of the shirts that he wears repeatedly. The blue Anemones let my mind dream of his blue ocean eyes that I love to swim in. Lastly, white daisies accompany the colorful flowers in my plain vase. They aren't big or showy but they're gentle and sweet, like Tommy. The blue and red flowers are more eye-catching but the daisies are practically hidden. Small and usually discarded as they are more common. But I like to think they represent Tommy's personality.

The red and blue are his more noticeable traits, confidence, and his child-like behavior. The white is the kindness and empathy that I rarely see, and when I do I treasure it and savor the moment.

He's taking me somewhere today. I know this time. I finally agreed to it.

I have avoided it for far too long, I've taken the time I needed, now I must face the truth.

Tommy has been understanding throughout the whole process. He's there when I cry and he listens to all of my rants where I exposed my regrets and true feelings. There's nothing I hide from him, there's nothing he hides from me.

I know all about his childhood, his parents too. Wilbur is considered as a brother to him, he's known Tommy for his whole life. Wilbur's parents were friends with Phil and Kristin before they passed. Wil told me about his mom and brother. I didn't know about his dad. He died before Wil was born, that's all I know. Well, that's all I've been told.

It's hard to stay confined in my room when Wilbur is away getting food or running an errand. A few weeks ago I decided to take a look in his room, it wasn't like I hadn't seen it before because I had. Just not in-depth.

It was clean. Guitars hung all over the walls and few pictures were hung above his bed which I took interest in.

There was a picture of his mom and dad, but not him. The frame of the photo was old and laminated to preserve the state. I assumed it was from the past.

There were a few other pictures of childhood friends and of course Tommy and Tubbo.

Then I looked in his closet. It was filled with a bunch of clothes but beneath his shoe rack, I found a brown box that was almost overflowing.

When I pulled it out the top opened and revealed a newspaper, I set it aside discarding it for a bit, and instead admired the watch and red beanie. They were decrepit and smelled musty.

I placed the two items back in the box and reached for the newspaper. Then my eyes scanned over the faded writing, I regret ever opening the box. The newspapers bold font read: Mob Murders Basil Soot

I instantly shoved the paperback in the box and shut the closet door, exiting the room quickly with a hand cupped over my mouth.

I know about his father, he was a well-known musician like Wilbur. That's how Wilbur became so famous. But I only heard about that recently.

Finding out that Wil's father was murdered had me awaiting Wilbur's return and him receiving an empathic hug from me. It's astounding. He probably didn't tell me for a good reason, I don't think anyone would be so open as to walk up to someone and tell them one of their parents was murdered.

Wilbur is coming with me and Tommy, he wants to visit someone there too. Just one more time.
-----------------
2nd to last. :,)
vote maybe?????

Second to last water :(

HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT AND SLEEP!!!!