Chapter 1

The Mortal Cup

Adriana's pov

Right now I'm in izzy's room getting ready for a mission with Alec and jace. I'm looking through Izzy's closet for an outfit.

"Hey Izzy what about this one." I ask. "Omg yes and also what wig the blue-green or platinum." Izzy said.
"The platinum one became it matches with the outfit." I say.

"Girls hurry time to go." Alec said. "OK coming." I call out. We walk out of her room.

"Hey there big bro," Izzy says as she walked out of her room. I walk out of izzy's room and greet Alec, he then saw Izzy holding the platinum wig.

"Really?"

"What can I say, demons dig blondes."

"Of course they do, that's white."

"Platinum." I add. Izzy let out a slight chuckle, he just huffed instead.

"And they don't exactly like Shakespeare, Alec." Izzy comments, I chuckle and nudged her gently with a smile on my face.

"You're plenty distracting on your own."

"So be yourself is that what your trying to say?" I say with a grin on my face.

"Never mind, looking good, let's go." Alec says.

"We're ready jace." Isabelle says.

"Nice choice izzy, demons dig blondes." Jace commented.

"It's platinum." Alec huffed.

"Okay guys, so for some reason our demon friends are killing mundane's and draining them of their blood," Jace said bringing our attention back.

"Why do they need blood? Isn't that vampire territory?" Isabelle asks.

"I don't know Izzy, lazy vampire maybe?" Jace says.

"Well maybe there must be something special about the blood," I say.

"What's special about mundane blood?" Alec asks with a confused look.

"You get me a sample and I'll tell you exactly what they're looking for." Izzy says.

"Well we'll have more answers when we find out who they're working for," I point out.

"So you don't think they're working on their own?" Izzy asks.

"No. They're shape shifters, not exactly creative thinkers." Jace adds.

We walk to the weapon room I take my seraph blade and my throwing knives. Izzy gets her whip and seraph blade, Jace grabs his seraph blade and Alec with is bow and arrows in his quiver.

"This is what our target looks like," Jace pointed to a asian man on the screen.

"For now." Izzy says with a small smirk.

"Great I'll get approval for this mission." Alec says.

"Approval for what Alec, because I strictly remember I'm the boss here not the Clave." I say with venom.

Alec pales a lil bit before turning and walking away.

Clary's pov

It was after Simon's gig and we were chilling at the back of his van. "So, you went on stage tonight as champagne enema."

"That's what we were thinking right," Maureen comments.

"But now we're Rock Solid Panda!"

"Yea we are," Maureen agrees smiling and high Five-ing Simon.