five.

okay so warning because this chapter contains some sexual content so if you're not into that then don't read this chapter. but if you don't like smut you probably shouldn't read this story cause it will definitely contain lots of it (-: 

                                                                                ***

"You're turn." I slurred. We had continued the childish game of truth or dare, taking turns to ask each other invasive questions or making each other perform embarrassing acts.

"Truth or dare?" Luke asked, running his fingers through his hair that was gradually growing messier and messier. The alcohol that is flowing through my bloodstream has made me braver. On my last turn I had to go on my balcony and flash the busy New York streets. So, I was a little apprehensive to what else Luke had in mind.

"Truth.." I say after a few seconds of thinking.

"Pussy." Luke laughs.

"I did a dare last time" I defend myself. He laughs, recalling the memory of my red face as I returned from my "performance" on the balcony.

"Okay, okay." He laughs, throwing his hands up in defeat. He leaned back on the couch, throwing his legs over my lap. His body was so long, that it stretched across the length of my couch, his legs resting on my lap, with his feet still hanging over the edge. I rolled my eyes, pretending to push his leg off my body, but I really did not mind it there.

"When was the last time you got fucked?" Luke asks bluntly, running his tongue over his lips. My heart flutters a little at the question, but also at the way Luke's eyes seem to be burning into me. It's extremely intimidating, and Luke knows it.

"Umm..." I stutter, looking down at my hands that are resting on Luke's skinny jean clad legs. "I.. don't know." I sputter.

"How do you not know?" Luke asks, sitting up slightly, moving his body closer to mine, pulling his legs off of my lap.

"I uh-" I stutter, I really do not want to admit to Luke that the last time I had sex, let alone any sexual contact with another person was six months ago.

"It's not that hard of a question Em. When was the last time someone made you feel good?" Luke whispered, his voice growing husky. He lightly placed his hand on my thigh, "when was the last time you've been touched?" His eyes boring into mine.

Knowing there was no way out of this, I answered truthfully. "Uh, six months ago.." I mumble, breaking the intense eye contact.

Luke pulls his hand away from my thigh, "six months!" He shouts. "How the fuck have you not gotten laid in six months?!" His eyes widened at my admission. "I mean if you're in that much of need, wouldn't like one of the boys just fuck you?" Luke rambled, looking way more surprised than I thought he'd be. He got up from the couch and stood in front of me.

I stood up trying to match his height, but that was impossible. "Excuse me, but maybe I don't want to just be fucked to be fucked!" I argue. I did not like the way Luke was talking about me. Like I was just some object that needed sex every few months, and it didn't matter who it was from.

"Okay, so you're telling me you're not built up with sexual frustration? There's probably like a damn trying to hold everything in, I bet you're just dying to burst." He rasped, stepping towards me, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. My cheeks blush at the contact.

"Umm.." It was absolutely, one hundred percent true. At this point just the soft brushing of Luke's finger on my cheek, was making me tingle in certain places.