Chapter 7

AUTHOR POV

There was a silence for many minutes. Both of them were just staring at each other. Lan wangji heart was beating so fast. He can't take off his eyes from those beautiful yet familiar eyes.

" Ummmm, excuse me" Byun cheng said shyly while rubbing the back of his neck, lan wangji snapped out from his dream when he heard this cute voice.

" Ahhh.....sorry for me to being impolite. I am lan zhan courtesy wangji, I am the youngest son sect leader lan" Lan wangji said and bowed and byun cheng bowed in return. Once again the silence fill the surrounding .

" Can I ask what are you doing here. Coming here is not allowed. Only lan sect members can come here" Lan wangji asked seternly after some minutes of silence.

" Oh, ahhhhh actually I dont know. I am really sorry, I didn't know coming here was not allowed " Byun cheng said while looking around his surrounding.

" Its written in there, did you not read it" Lan wangji said and point towards the board. Byun cheng look at tbe sign board and squirt his eyes.

" Ahhhhh, actually I have lived in korea for most of my life so I actually forget chinese language a little hahaha" Byun cheng awkwardly laugh and scratch his cheeks which turn red in embracement. Lan wangji cant help but look at those red and soft yet sharp cheekbones and he unconsciously gulp and his tip of ears became red.

" Ahem, well now you know, so please next time remember this" Lan wangji let this beautiful boy go this time because his heart dont want him to give punishment because coming here was not his intension.

" I will keep that in mind lan-er gongzi" Byun cheng said with a smile and lan wangji look away shyly.

" Oh yeah, before going, lan gongzi, can I please ask you a favour. Actually I lost my track of going back. Can you please show me the way" Byun cheng look and lan wangji with cute puppy like eyes which lan wangji cant say no to.

" Hmm, come with me" He said and they both went out from the field and lan wangji shows byun cheng the right way.

" Thank you very much lan gongzi. I should go now, once again thank you very much" Byun cheng said with a smile and turn away. Lan wangji dont know what had gotten into him but he look at byun cheng , well more likely his ass. Like omg, they look so big and soft-, lan wangji eyes became widen when he realise what he was just thinking.

" Omg, what was I thinking. Was I really checking byun gongzi ass-, ahhh I should stop" Lan wangji hurriedly went away from there with his blushing face.

As byun cheng was walking towards his guest house, he came across two people. They both were wearing gusu lan clothes and they are very good looking. They both were looking at byun cheng intensely making him squint, and suddenly that lady smiles and hugs Byun cheng making him squeal.

" Ahhhhh omggggggg, how much have you grown up omggg, you look so much like your mother. I cant believe it has been like what.... ahhh 11 years maybe. But who cares, you looks soooo beautiful" Madam lan said while tightly hugging byun cheng who was struggling to breath.

" Dear, let the child breath, you are squishing him" Sect leader lan said while looking worriedly at byun cheng.

" Oh, sorry hehehe" Madam lan said and release byun cheng who takes deep breath .

" But seriously, time passes very soon. When I first saw you, you were only 3 years old. But now look at you, grown up looking all tall and handsome" Madam lan said and pinch byun cheng cheeks who was already red.

" Ahhhhh, dear, look like this little child is confused" Secter leader lan said and madam lan looks at byun cheng face who was looking at them with confused gaze.

" Ohhh, look like you dont remember. Hmmm dont worry, come with me, I will tell you everything " Madam lan took byun cheng hand and bring him to a room.

After explaining

" So, you are my mothers friend Secter leader lan and madam lan" Byun cheng said after madam lan finished explaining that they both are his mothers friend.

" Yes dear, and please call us uncle lan and aunt. You dont have to call us formally" Secter leader lan said with a smile and byun cheng nodded.

" Aiyo, sooooo cute. You look exactly like your mother. But anyways, how are your parents" Madam lan ask.

" A-niang and omma are fine aunt. They said that they are going to come here soon" Byun cheng said and madam lan smiles.

" That's good, I am so excited to meet them both" Madam lan claps her hand and Secter leader lan chuckle at ther wife childish behaviour. The three of them talk some more and later byun cheng return to his room.