Chapter 8

BYUN CHENG POV

" We got lost..............again" Jungkook groaned and sat on a chair, we all also sat besides him.

" Seriously, its the third time we get lost here, ughhhh" Jennie said and cross her hand over her chest. So basically we all thought that we should explore more here, so that's why we all went to the market, and guess what? we got lost for the 3rd time.

" Its all your fault oppa" Lisa said and I realised my eyebrows.

"My fault? Care to explain how is this all my fault" I asked.

"Well, you should have told us what is written in the board, if you have did,we wouldn't be lost right now" Lisa said and I know she is just teasing so I also play along.

"Huh, are you serious. Ok then, why didn't you tell us what's written in there huh, you also know chinese" I asked

"Well I didn't understand what's written in there" She defended back.

"Oh and why didn't you know that , what's your excuses" I ask with an raised eyebrow.

"I am korean what's your excuse oppa" She said while smiling, a very foxy smile.

"....."

"Hahahahahah a, yeahhhh I win hahaha" Lisa cheered and they all chuckle and I rolled my eyes, this brat.

"Ok ok, lets stop now, we should go now. We can ask the right way from someone" Taehyung hyung said and we all nodded and went ahead.

I was walking and looking at the area when I bumped into something........ well more like someones chest 😶. I look at the person whom I bumped into and it ............ Lan wangji.

"Lan-er gongzi, I am sorry hehehe" I awkwardly scratch my neck, but when I look up I was stunned to see that lan er gongzi ears has become a little pink and his gaze feels so warm? I dont know why but looking at lan er gongzi eyes makes my heartbeat faster.

FLASHBACK

"Mother" Lan wangji said and sit down besides his mother who smiles and patted her son head.

"A-zhan, my child. I want to tell you something. Actually the friends I was talking about , there son is here finally. I am sooo happy to meet him. Are you happy too" Madam lan ask and lan wangji frowns.

" Huh, what do you mean mother and why would I be happy by that son of your friend" Lan wangji asked and his mother gave him a look.

"Did you seriously not remember" Madam lan ask and seeing that wangji was still frowning she sign and shakes her head.

"And here I thought that my child was intelligent, but you are just like your dad" She said while rolling her eyes.

"Hey!!!" Sect leader lan said.

"Emmmm"

"Hahhhh, look like you dont remember. Are you serious, how can you forget about him, you both were friends" Madam lan sid and lan wangji frowns more.

"Huh, who mother" He ask

"Omggggg, I cant believe this. How can you forget about A-cheng. You both used to play together when you both were little. You used to call him chengcheng, you both play with tbe rabbits together and you were veryyyy sad when he went to his home. You didn't even talk properly to us when he go home. And now A-cheng is back, he just came here from korea. Now you remember" Madam lan said and lan wangji was frozen at his place.

"A-cheng i-is here. Wait so byun wanyin is A-cheng ,omggggg" Lan wangji thought and his cheeks became a little pink.

Flashback Ends

"Ehhhhh, lan-er gongzi" I said while waving my hand in front of his face and he blink his eyes.

"Ehh, sorry byun gongzi, I was just thinking about something" He said and I chuckle.

"Its ok, by the way, what are you doing here if you dont mind me asking" I ask.

"Ah, actually I had some work in here but now its done. I saw that you and your cousins looks a little worried so I came here. Is there any problem" Lan-eer gongzi ask.

"Yeah, actually ahhhhh we kinda get lost here hahaha" I said with a blush on my face .

"Ohh, so if you dont mind then you can come with me" He said and my eyes liten up.

"Really, thanks lan-er gongzi" I smiles and lan-er gongzi eyes widen a little and does his ears became a little pink 🧐🤔

"Hmm" He said and we went towards my siblings and I tell them that we will go with lan-er gongzi and I heard "finally" "thank godddd" "my feets are hurting" making me chuckle.