Zalgo Jr. X Jeff the Killers daughter!Reader 12

Nudity  ahead !!!! 

-Zals pov-

I pant.Its been hours sense I started to search.

'Where could she be?'

I run a hand against my forehead collecting  sweat.I sigh . I close  my eyes and reopened  them . Everything is red.As a flashback type of stunt goes off.I see her.

Running through the woods,she's crying,she's injured.I see everything.Then a figure in a black hoodie comes and picks her up.My eyes widen.I blindingly follow the figure in the 'flashback'.

-y/n pov-

I'm walking through a field.A flower one.Trees are surrounded.As I look around I here birds.Birds chirping,the wind howling.And the sun beating down.It was nice .I  turn around and.I see Zal.I run  towards him.I wrap my arms around him,engulfing his sent.

I tear up.

"Your ok."

He pets the back of my head trying to calm me down.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

I sniff and shake my head "

"Never mind. Im just happy your ok."

He smiles as I kiss him.He pulls me close.Suddenly I feel a stabbing pain.I look down to see.To see a knife sticking out of my stomach,and his hand attached to the handle.

I open my eyes.Sweating buckets.I look around to see my self in a room.A room that I haven't seen before.My breathing slows.

"It was just a dream."

It say as I lay down.

"It see your awake, (y/n)."

It sit up once more and looks around.

"W- who's there?"

Someone comes out of the shadows.

A figure in a black hoodie and a mask.

"Hello"

The person says.It was a male by the sound his voice.Its the man I saw before.Before I blacked out.I remember and looked at my arm.It looks like nothing ever happen . I  let out a slow breath.

"What do you want?"

He smirks.

"My dear.I Want you."

My eyes widen.

"You see.I first noticed you at school."

He got closer.And closer.

"My school?Do I know you?"

I say backing away.He just walks closer. He has me pined against the bed.He breaths on my neck.

"I've fallen in love you my little birdy."

He says while kissing my neck.

I struggle,but it doesn't do anything.He slide his ice cold hands up my shirt.He groped my chest.I struggle more.But it's no use.He gets bored with my fatty lumps and goes down to my jeans.I try to throw my tentacles.

'Why can't I?'

I thought.

Before he went any further he says

"Its no use.I have a barrier around so you can't use your 'powers'"

I was speechless.

'Who is this-'

I scream.

I felt my self ripping In two.He entered me.

'How?How did he?'

He keeps thrusting and I keep crying.

"Z-zal."

I say as I fill the man let his seed Inside me.I pant as tears stream down my face and I pass out.

-Zal pov-

I find the place.I end up breaking the door down.I see you. (Y/n) laying on the bed.naked and bruised  walk towards her.

"Y/n.Y/n.Baby wake up."

She doesn't do anything.

"Stop what your doing."

To be continued . ..