Zalgo jr. x Jeff the killer daughter!reader 8

~(Y/N) POV~

I slowly started to make friends.One of them being my dorky friend Dustin.

I texted uncle BEN.

  "Hey Benny.Can I hang out with some of my friends after school.Please with a game cartridge on top"

I text

   "SuRe.BuT GeT Me a GaMe"

I smiled at the text

   "Sure thing!"

I texted back

  I put my phone away.As I did I looked around for Zal.I couldn't find him.It was strange because he was always with me for starters.I felt a arm wrap around my shoulder,braking me out of my daze.

"Ready to go?"

I look and blush a bit.

"Y-yeah Bryce!"

He smiled and we headed out.

 We hanged out at the mall for a little bit.After a while we all desidead to leave and go somewhere else.So we went to the park.Just for fun.That was intill Bryce took out a cookie with some strange green stuff in it.

"Want one?"

he said starting to hand one to me.

"Don't do it (y/n)."

I heard Dustin say.I turned towards him.Bryce just shock it off and handed ever one some.They started to eat them like crazy.

After about a hour everyone started to act strange.That was intill Bryce grabbed me by the shoulder with a forceful grip.I yelped a little.I mean it still hurt.

"Hey baby~how about we leave these loser and get us selves a room?~"

He started to get on me and with that I pushed him off.I got up and ran.I ran in to the woods the only place I know that's safe.

   When I got far into the woods I rested on a tree.I jumped a little when I heard a twig snap.

"W-who's there?"

I yell in a small voice.The person must have stepped forward because more twigs were.snapping.

"(y/n)?"

My eyes hidden a bit.I turned around barley even looking at his face.I jumped on him into a hug.

"Zal!"

He held onto me like dear life.He began to stroke my hair

"(y/n).Why are you in the middle of the woods?"

I explain everything to him.His grip tightens on my hand.We were sitting under a tree.We sat there in silence.

"Hey.(y/n).Can I tell you something?

                                      TO BE CONTINUED.....