Zalgo Jr. X Jeff the Killers daughter!Reader 17

~Next day y/n pov~

Boot clack.

*

Silence

*

Panic sets in.I don't know where to go.I cover my wrists out of self-caution.I walk down the halls along the side of Zal.Bell ring.We were back at school.My panic rises.I didn't realise how damaged I have become staying away from society. I didn't know what to do.I held onto his arm.

He pulled me to the side stroking my hair trying to calm me down.Achieving at it.I calm down while holding his hand.I smile a little. Zal's hand rests on my head.

"You ok now?"

He questioned.I nodded.He pecked my head.Dropping his hand to our side we walked out from the corner.We enter the hall.I get scared.But not as bad as before.

I open the door.We both walk into the office.

"Hello!"

The office lady welcomes us.

~2 hours later~

We walk out of the office.We claire's everything up.We told them that a relative passed away that we both happen to know or something and that later in the process I got deathly ill/injured.Which wasn't so much a lie?

As soon as we walk out I see people.People that I once 'knew'.People that hated me.Sparkes started to light inside me.Zal noticed.Tightening his hand on my I calm down right away.

Taking a deep breath we walk off to are the first period.Senese, it's the 2nd-semester classes were changed so it made it somewhat easier.

Zal kisses my forehead,and we separate.I go and start to look for my first period.I finally found it after a few minutes.

'Ceramics'

I mumble to myself.I smile.Rubbing my arm I open the door and walks in.Everyone stared.I blushed in embarrassment.The teacher noticed and stood up.Smiling she walked over and introduced herself.

"Why hello there!I'm Mrs Myles.You must be Y/n"

"Uhh.Yes.Nice to meet you, Mrs Myles...."

She smiles more. And scoots me over.

"You can sit over by Darek."

She points to a boy with chocolate hair.Blue eyes with freckles.He has a round face and red shirt on.I nodded slowly and go to sit next to him.Pulling the chair next to him I sit. He plays with the ball of clay he was working on already and I just stare like a dead bird.

I panic when he clears his throat.

"Hello?"

"Um yes?Sorry?"

He sighs.

"Let me show you where the clay is."

I nod and follow him.

~time skip Zals pov 4A ~

I walk into the lunch room.Looking around I don't see you.I sit down and pull out my lunch.I still look around and try to look for you.I know 'To protective' But I worry....Especially after all that.I mean who wouldn't?

I see you walk in.My smile curls up.But falls down as soon as I see a boy with you.You see me.Waving goodbye to your friend you walk over and next to me.I smile a little.

"Hey"

"Hey!"

"How's it going so far?"

Wonder about that boy came in.

"Good!I made a friend.His name is Derek."

My heart slows.

"I see"

We smile.

"OMG!HES HERE!!!"

We look to where the yell came from.y/n freezes before I can see the person.But when I do My eyes widen.We both lock eyes.He grins evilly.Standing there.....was....

"Tim..."

To be continued.....