Jeff the killer x Slendermans daughter ! reader 7

~ 4 hours later~

~Jeffs pov~

After awhile we finally get there.I cover _________ eyes and walk her her to the actual place.Once we get there I pull my hands of her eyes I smile.

"You can open your eyes now."

~__________ pov~

"You can look now."

I open my eyes slowly just then they widen and my mouth drops,I swear it just made a whole in the earth.

"Where are we?"

"(Name of place)"

I smile in all my years I finally leave the slender mansion in the underworld.

(a/n i don't know if that was correct sorry if its not.)

"Jeff?"

 "Yes?"

 "Shouldn't you be in your illusion -"

Before I can finish my sentence he does it.Me on the other hand doesn't have to because I look like a normal human but just REALLY pale.I suddenly hear music.I squeal when I hear it,with out thinking  grab Jeff's hand and pull him or should I say more like dragged him up to the sound.

When we get there I notice it was a circus.Its nothing like LJs for his is all bloody and stuff but this.This is the real deal.This is going to be epic!^^

~after a few hours of craziness~

Out of no where there was a slow dance contest in one of the tents.For some reason Jeff wanted to do,he dragged me inside.We just started to dance and stuff,for the record I don't know how to!Jeff then leans down a little i'm shorter then him.

((A/N:You take after  your mother's height.))

'I HATE BEING SHORT!'

I thought.

"H-hey,_________."

"Hi."

I said in a really happy voice 

"I,ummmm,have to tell you something."

For once the killer was shy.

"________,"

"Yes?"

"____________,i-i love you."

He said with cherry cheeks.My eyes widen.I knew the rules and I just froze at the thought.I slowly backed away.And with out thinking I ran.

"__________!"

After I ran for awhile I hid in a ally.I see Jeff run past,

"__________!where are you."

He sounded worried I stay quiet,someone then covered my nose and mouth with something that reeked of chloroform.I tried to fight my way out but the smell was to strong.I started to see black dots in my vision.And I pass out.

~TO BE CONTINUED~