Ch. 12 - Two Psychos

Sarawat unwrapped his arm around Tine turning to the other side as the sunlight coming from the window was disturbing his sleep. Tine woke up as he couldn't feel the warmth of the other person anymore, he saw his boyfriend sleeping with his back facing him. Tine hugged him from behind kissing his cheek before whispering a 'good morning'. A smile appeared on Sarawat's face his eyes still close, Tine asks him to wake up and get fresh.
When they were getting ready, their maid knocked and told them to come downstairs. When they were climbing down the stairs they could see a woman in her 50s sitting on the sofa looking around the house. Sarawat recognises her, tears collecting in his eyes, "Mom" he mumbled and went to hug his mother. "I missed you, mom. I missed you so much" he cries burying his face in his mother's crook of the neck. "I also missed my, baby" She caresses Sarawat's head "Who leaves their house at such young age, huh?"
"I am sorry, mom." She made him left his head and kissed his forehead wiping the tears.

Tine was just standing there watching the beautiful scene with a big smile on his face.

"I told your uncle Perth to take care of you. By the way, where's he?" Sarawat's mother asked.
Sarawat looked at Tine and Tine nods his head once. Sarawat took a deep breath before telling everything to his mother, Tine was getting nervous looking at her changing expression.

"And mom," Sarawat takes Tine's hand and slightly pulled him closer "He is Tine, love of my life.  We know each other since our university days."

Tine greets Sarawat's mother bowing a little asking for her blessing. She smiles gladly and hugs Tine "Always be happy and let no one come between you. I am happy for both of you."

"Aren't you disappointed with me that I love a guy?" Sarawat asks his mom

"Not at all, one should love and be with the person who deserves your love, respects your relationship, love you unconditionally.
I don't wanna force you to marry anyone as my family forced me to marry that man, and in the end, we got divorced." Expressions on her face changed to sad as she thought of her ex-husband.

"Mom, forget about it." Sarawat tries to comfort his mom. "See my Tine is so lovely, you should be happy that you got 2 sons."

"I accept you guys," She said.

"But I don't" a voice echoed in the room seeking everyone's attention. 
A well-dressed man with long hair, milk-white skin, pair of brown eyes and pink lips, entered the living room. He had a serious expression on his face and looked mad.

As Tine see the person he runs to him "Guppi Mom!" It was Tine's papa but he still looked young.
Mew also walks in behind his husband.

Sarawat was surprised, confused and nervous looking at the man.

"Don't call me Mumma, I am Not talking with you," Gulf said crossing his arms on his chest. Tine looked at his father for help, Mew was about to say something but stayed silent after receiving an angry look from his husband.

"Awww... Okay, Papa, what happened?" Tine asked him.

"What happened? You are in a relationship with a guy for years without me knowing and you are asking me what happened. Don't I need to know about my son and his life?"

"But I told dad about this"

"Yes, of course only your dad is important to you and what about me?"
Gulf asked sulking.

"Sorry na Mumma." Tine hugs his papa gulf.

"Aww. My baby" Gulf encircled his arms around the young man's shoulders. "And I am so happy for you." They break the hug "Now aren't you gonna introduce me to my son in law.