Dean Corso📚

Bernie's library became my second home. Mainly, after meeting Dean Corso, who specializes in rare and exotic books, and recently, they were talking about a book written by Satan himself.
               When I first saw him, he had a youthful appearance. Not that I'm saying he doesn't have it, but for the last few days, he seems to be tired.

               One morning, while I was having breakfast, I heard the sound of the telephone in the living room.

             - Hello?

             " Hi Y/n! It's me... Dean."

             - Hi, Dean. Everything is fine?

              " I am. I just wanted to walk you to library today, and show you a book I got and it's with Bernie."

              - Hmm... That's great. Yes, I accept, and I would like to see the book.

              " I'll be there in a bit. See you later!"

              - Until.

                 I finished my coffee and went to get ready.

                And while Y/n was getting ready, Dean was a block away, smoking and waiting for a taxi. Little did he know that his every move was being watched...

               With my clothes on, I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. I believe that turning on the TV was an unnecessary act, as I heard my name coming from outside.
              I grabbed my bag, and headed downstairs, soon spotting Dean.

              - Hey.

              - Hi, Y/n. Can we go?- I nodded.

                After a while in the taxi, I noticed that he kept messing with his hair, and he finally opened his bag, starting to read some book.
                Suddenly, he put it in my hand, turned his face away and said nothing more, and I started leafing through the book.

              - Dean, I...- And with that, the car stopped, announcing that we had arrived.

             - I have a bad feeling.- He suddenly blurted out as we got out of the car.

             - Hmm...- I muttered.

              We stood in front of the library door, and Dean started to press the bell, but there was no answer.

               So I decided to open the door and call him.

            - Bernie!

            - Bernie!

              And right in front of us, Bernie was hanging by the foot, that is, upside down.

            - Oh my god!- Dean exclaimed.

               I just didn't react, but Dean motioned for me to follow him to the stairs, which were behind Bernie's body.

              Upstairs, I saw Dean take a painting off the wall and grab another book. I admire that this is " The Book".He got out and headed for the taxi. Before entering, he turned to me quickly.

           - I'm going to the airport. Wanna join me?- I was static. I did not expect such a proposal.

           - I will! Yes, I will!- I started a repetition of nods.

           - So, let's go.- And so, we got in the car together.

I had no idea what I had just accepted

END

📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚

             I hope you liked it!😄

          Kisses😘

       Signed: Raquel