Paul Kemp🍸

The project is getting more difficult, mainly because of some things that are happening.

If sensuality and intelligence had a name, it would be Y/n.

She is also a journalist and is helping me with a project. She's been teasing me a lot lately, and what happened this morning proves it:

- Paul! Get my moisturizer, please?- She yelled inside the bathroom.

- Where is?

- In the first drawer.

I walked over to that blessed drawer, and when I opened it, I found it was underwear. I started sweating and shaking.

- Did you find Kemp?- She said leaving, towel covering her body, as I stared at her, puzzled.

- What was? Looks like you saw a ghost.- She's innocent, isn't she? Not.

I firmly picked up one of my little bottles, looking at it. I turned to the door and left. Without explanation.

She's not the same with some women I've met here in Puerto Rico, as she has more dedication to anything than sensuality. I'm afraid it has developed recently... Or is it my head.

Don't think I'm a pervert, even though I formed a crush on Y/n. She are such a natural woman.

My current destination is the nearest bar, and as I order, I see her wearing the outfit combination she likes the most... Breathtaking. Even this detail I know about her.

- Why did you come?

- I've been thinking and I felt something in my stomach when I'm near you, Kemp.

- Tummy ache?- I said, leaving her looking confused.

- No. It's better than that...

- Gases?

- Kemp... It's love!- And she started to laugh uncontrollably, another thing I love about her.- I love you, Kemp. So I learned seduce, just to be sure.

- I can assure you.

- How?- I cupped her face in my hands, kissing her lips softly.

I realized that those lips were more dangerous than any drink or drug.

🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

Hope it turned out good, because I thought it turned out more or less. *Insecurity On*.

Don't forget to vote, add the library and have fun (Which is the most important!)

Kisses😚

Signed: Raquel❤