Ichabod Crane🎃

*Note: I know the lyrics have nothing to do with the story, lol. But it's song I like, and I'd like you to hear it.😄*

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

                     Everyone's situation in Sleepy Hollow was really precarious. We lived in fear, stuck at home.

                     The Headless Horseman tormented us every day, and it was common to find a severed head, especially in the forest.

                     A while back, Officer Ichabod Crane was called in to solve this case.
                     He is a handsome boy of approximately 20 to 30 years. I became his friend, which caused a certain kind of crush on me for him.

                     The problem is that the same was in Katrina Van Tassel's plans, let's say she is the daughter of the highest authority here.

I hated getting stuck!

-----------------

                     Now that The Knight is gone, Ichabod and I have grown closer. But that made me sadder.
                     Since he's finished his work here, he'll have to go.

                    He was at my house, talking and drinking tea.

                 - What is It, Y/n?What is it, Y/n?

                 - Ichabod, I think now you'll have to go back to New York.

                 - And unfortunately.

                 - Why"unfortunately"?

                 - I loved it here, I loved the people, especially you.- I was shy. Did he just say that, or am I delusional?!

                 - I don't deny that I liked you too, Ichabod.

                 - Maybe, you could come back with me. 

                 - I can not! I have plans here. 

                 - You is sure? There you would have more opportunities. Here a small town. We could... live together.

                 - Sorry, Ichabod! But to go, it  took a lot out of
me...- He lowered his head, showing sadness. - You know what, I'll go! 

                 - Excellent! I want to show you the city!

                   He approached and said:

                 - I love you! I love your different way, you know... You are do beautiful, with your own opinions. 

                 - I love you, Ichabod! I think with that statement I'm not sure what to say.- I said making him laugh.

                 - There are things you don't need to say, just do.

                 - I think you're right!- We hugged, and we collided our lips in a sweet kiss.

   New York... Here I come!

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃