Spencer Armacost🌒

It was seven in the morning when Spencer woke me up to say goodbye. He went on an expedition into space, and for that reason he would be away from Earth for a few months.

                      Sure enough, I was afraid he wouldn't come back. Because if he doesn't come back, we won't know which part of the Milky Way he'll be.

                - Y/n, I'll be back in a few months. No need to cry, my love.- I sniffled, and looked at him.

                - I know, Spencer. But fear consumes me. I love you so much, and I don't want to lose you. 

                - You'll never lose me. I love you.- He bent down (to blame the height difference), and gave me a sweet kiss.

                - I love you.

                      As I didn't want to see him take the plane, I stayed at home and just watched him walk out the door.

_____

                      Two months passed, and I received the news that Spencer would soon be returning home. Excited that only, I set the dinner table, and put the pans on top of it.

                      A short time later, I heard a door opening and my name being called. I turned and saw the love of my life, coming towards me.

                     I jumped into his lap, causing my head to fall into the gap between his neck and shoulder.

               -  You came back! I prepared a special dinner for us!

               - Hmm... From the smell, it should be great, dear. I was so homesick!- And he returned to hug and kiss me.

               - So let's kill this longing by having dinner, because I'm starving!- I said pulling away from him, holding his hand, and laughing like fools in love.

   I appreciate that my husband is back.
Now I will  enjoy your company even more.

🌒🌒🌒🌒🌒🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌒🌒🌒🌒🌒🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌒🌒🌒🌒