Part 1 : childhood

A seven-year-old boy Osman was inside his father's tent wide awake before anyone else woke up. "Osman!" Came in two boys, one of them looked osman's age and the other one was slightly younger. "What happened konur?" Asked Osman to the blond curly-haired boy. "Osman we just saw an eagle and it was HUUUGE." Said konur emphasising on huge. "Yes and it's on a tree nearby.......let's go see it, Osman," Said the younger one who had brown tawny hair. The two kids were pulling Osman to come with them but Osman was restricted to go anywhere before he gets permission.
With all the racket, Ertagurl bey woke up. "Everything Alright alps?" He asked. "Aoasalam u alikum bey'um," Said the three placing their hands on their chests. "Walikum salam. What seemed to be the problem?"
"Baba konur And boran saw an eagle near the tribe and they want me to go there with them to see it," Said Osman. "It was HUGE. Its feathers were the same colour as Boran's hair" Said konur while raffling Boran's hair. Ertagurl bey laughed at their little antics and gave permission.
"The last one There is a rotten egg," Said boran and the boys ran out of the tent.
Just then Halima hatun came out. (Yes Halima is alive) "where are they going Ertagurl ?" She asked. "They saw an eagle nearby and decided to go check it out" Said Ertagurl. Halima nodded
"Konur where did the eagle go?" Asked boran. "It must be here boran"
"There look" Osman pointed to the sky and saw the eagle flying. "Wow, Mashallah!"
"Let's go after it," Said boran and bolted after it.
The eagle landed at a bayside.
It was just gorgeous. There was a lake flowing and fully grown trees with fruits. There were flowers too.
The three boys looked at the view with amusement. "It's so beautiful," Said konur. The eagle sat on a tree's branch and boran pointed towards it "there's that eagle!" He Said. Just when Osman and konur were trying to pick up the fruits from the trees the eagle flew and landed on Boran's arm. "Whoa!"
"Boran don't move" Said konur Who was trying to pet the bird. "It likes you boran," Said Osman Who was petting the bird. "Let's take it to the tribe," Said konur. Boran nodded.
At the tribe
The eagle that was still attached to Boran's arm was being fed seeds by the kids from the tribe.
Just then bamsi bey and Turgut bey arrived. "What do have here alp'ler." Asked bamsi. "Oh wow, an eagle," said Turgut. "Have you named it yet?" Asked bamsi. Boran konur And Osman looked at each other and said "his name is Shazam"