Part 2: shazan

Imagine if Bala hatun was a kayi all in all I mean she's still sheikh edibali's daughter but in this imagine you will find her in the kayi tribe as a young girl. Oh also her mom 'handan hatun' is here too

Handan hatun was gently stroking her daughter's hair as she whispered in her ear "bala'um wake up, kizm"
"Annaaaa........just a bit more" Said the seven year old. "Kizm gonca is waiting for you outside"
Gonca was their adopted child.
Now bala did wake up, gonca who was slightly younger than bala came into the tent. Already dressed in a dress that was longer than her knees and ready for the day. "Gonca kizm! Did you have fun outside?" Asked handan
"Ana'umm is bala awake yet, I'm getting bored" whined gonca. Bala was getting dressed in the tent so gonca didn't see her. Soon enough bala came out wearing her signature blue colour.
After breakfast the two little girls started making clay pots and 'things' just like their father.
gonca a and bala practically looked like twins gonca was just a slight inch shorter than bala but they looked surprisingly identical.
As bala and gonca were busy playing with clay, an eagle flew over them taking the two off-guard. They both let out a scream before osman, konur And boran came up. "Sorry about that" apologised osman while boran and konur were trying to catch the bird.
The Little startled gonca "What was that?". "It was our eagle, shazan" Said konur Who was tired of running after the bird. Osman noticed the girl's pots and tea cups got smashed he said "ohh! Your pots got smashed......let me help you" volunteered osman. "Ah thanks but we can do it ourselves" Said Bala. Osman nodded and was about to leave when shazan came back and sat on boran's head. Everyone laughed at the boy until gonca said "aww what a cute birdie!"
"Shush! Shazan come here" Said konur Who lifted his arm for shazan to sit on.
Konur took the bird to gonca and bala Who petted it, amusingly.
"I wanna keep it!" Said bala. "It's not for sale" Hovered boran and took the eagle away from the girls. "Why would we give the bird to you?" Said Osman raising his eyebrow. "Because you smashed our pots?" Said bala.
"Let's have a duel. If you beat us you can have shazan and if we beat it will belong it us" Said konur. "Deal!"
"Nooo......that's so not fair" Whined boran.
"Boran is Right it won't be fair to us" Said konur. "Then .......we will...... if you win we will make you two pots for shazan to eat his seeds in" Said Bala. "Alright we accept"
The duel
It was a one-on-one fight. Osman and bala got their wooden swords and swung them right forth.
Osman swung his sword at bala but she ducked under and kicked osman with her feet which made osman collapse and fell down.
Bala pointed her sword at osman and osman got back up and snatched bala's sword from her but bala just in time took osman's sword that was on the ground.
"Go bala" shouted gonca.
"Cm'on osman" Yelled the boys.
Bala swung her sword and this time osman dropped his sword as bala pointed the sword to osman.
"Yay we won!" Responded gonca.
"That does it......my friendship with you is over" Said boran. Konur And osman looked at him like he's mad or something
"You couldn't even fight a girl" he said and left. "He.....really loves that bird" says bala. "Aww I feel sad for him" says gonca.
"Tell you what! Why don't we share shazan?" Suggest bala. "Hmm.....that can work" Said konur. "That's really kind of you bala" says osman.