Chapter-6

After two years.

Nandini done her 10th exam, and now she is studying in 11 ,she also got admission and now waiting for the  school opening.
Her last two year was very difficult for her, but she put all her feelings to a side and focused on her study very much because she spoiled her 8th class, her percentage were quite bad because of her lifes ups and downs, and she also got scolded by her parents so that time she decided to score very much number in her 9th and 10th class, and she did it without any doubt, she didn't contact with other except her friend Suneha, she never tried to talk with Prit but Prit tried to talk to her but she ignored it because if she give a hope to her feelings then it will die soon, so it's a better to live far away from this, from last two years she is giving Prit  gift on his birthday with the help of his friend Aryan, she didn't have any strength to go and give it to him by her own so that is why Aryan  helped her in this situation, he know everything about it and once she offer Nandini to became his girlfriend but Nandini denied and continue her friendship with him, but still Aryan didn't spare a chance to flirt with her.

She changes a lot, her looks didn't match from her past look, she is now beautiful and at the same time cute with her cute height 5'2 inch, she grew very much everything changed but except one thing, and that is her feelings for Prit, she get to know everything about him  how he is...  , he is a big flirter But still she didn't controlled over her feelings for him, she hide it from everyone but deep inside only her heart know about her feelings, it is called one sided love which is incomplete but still complete from her side.

First day of class 11

Nandini entered in her new class with new  look, full shirt with a  little bit loose tie, hair made like an ponytail and a skirt which reached till her knee like an obedient girl, she is looking gorgeous and when she entered in her class firstly Suneha hugged her tightly, in this two years she is also in relationship with a guy whose name is Shivam, both are in very good for each others, Shivam loves her very much and Suneha also loves him very much.

Girl spare me.. Or I'll get die because of this tight hug... -- Nandini said.

OK... OK... But a compliment for you... Looking very hot in this attire, by the way where is your tunic dress which you wore befor? -- Suneha asked.

Now that tunic is small for me that's why I made skirt and shirt -- Nandini said.

Oh... But this skirt suits you well, and your perfect figure is also visible to see,  go go...  New students are also here, they will drool over you after seeing you.. -- Suneha said all this while laughing hard.

Shut up... And don't say bad things... I fill like throw it....  Don't know how you digest
Your food with this thoughts -- Nandini said and placed her bag in first bench like before.

After a lots of talk both headed towards ground when bell rang to perform morning prayer.

Like this there first class ended and a guy  who is just sitting beside Nandini but on another bench, came in front of Nandini and said -- hello.

Hii -- Nandini said while hesitate a bit because she don't know who he is, she only know that he is a new student nothing else.

I'm Rehan..  Rehan Ansari...-- Rehan  said and forwarded his hand to shake with her.

Nandini -- Nandini said and shake hand with him.

Seems like every teacher know you very well -- Rehan said.

Yeah.. Because she is best in everything -- Suneha said in between them.

I don't ask you anything from you -- Rehan  said a bit rudely because he didn't like her interference in between them.

Hey so Nandini can we friends?? -- rehan asked excitedly.

But Nandini didn't talk with strangers -- Suneha again said in between them.

Yeah... Behan chup ho nh.. ( hey sister please stop it) -- Rehan pleaded in front of her while joining his both hand.

Suneha laughed at him and Nandini said --ok.

See your friends herself agreed for my friendship, now don't interfere in between us. -- Rehan  said while smirking.

First she is my friend then she is your friend OK...   First She will help me  then you--suneha said a little bit annoyed from him.

Doesn't matter  she is my friend, this all matters for me -- Rehan said and give a smile to Nandini.

Chipku.... -- Suneha said making disgusted face.

Chipkali... -- Rehan  said while laughing at her.

You..... Idiot...wait -- Suneha said and ran behind him to beat him but Rehan already vanished from there. Nandini is laughing hard and here one guy is seeing her laugh and smiled at her, he is glancing at her in her each steps.

Words 890
So guys who is the boy??  Who is glancing at Nandini??

So how is the chapter guys?

My luvy duby and silent readers please give comments and votes if you like my book.

Take care.
Bye bye.
Stay safe.