•°|boy|°•

Y/n was a shy loveable kid that lived a happy life with his parents an a small village but one day he stayed at the forest too late

°

'I know it was getting late by the change color of the sky but I wanted to get more wood to sell to buy the book that I have wanted for so long' y/n thoughts want on and on as he walked home in the night sky he knew his parents are going to be mad at him but he hopes they understand his troubles about getting that book for his mother's hand, you see y/n wants to help his mother's hand that has been troubling her for some time and everyone seem to know it but couldn't do anything about it sense there small village didn't have any doctors.

A quit scream ring throw the forest as y/n stop as many more followed after coming from his village.

Y/n stopped and dropped the woods from his hand and back as he start to run to his village, the screems got louder as he got closer.

He felt his lungs crying to get rest and his gray eyes tear up.

'Did a bear attack?! Please God let everyone be ok I am begging you!!' He cried

He stopped at the entrance of his home village pounding and tears falling down from his cheek, he stopped hearing screams minutes ago and now it was dead silence as he looked at the horrific sight in front of him.

Blood was everywhere, homes were destroyed with corpses everywhere with most were torn apart with there guts spilling out.

Y/n guts squeezes and felt like throwing up as he covers his noise and sobbed, 'a bear couldn't do this!!!! What kind of monster did this-?!' His thoughts were flown out of the window as he remembered his parents.

He ran and ran trying not to look at the died body's and finally made it to his home.

He cried as seeming his dead parents hugging each other and ran to them hugging them as he sobbed.

"I'm sorry- I shouldn't have- I shouldn't have stayed so late in the mountains!! I I could have helped- I'm sorry-" he cried his eyes out.

A old gray book or notebook was hidden behind the father as the boy was hugging his parents.
Y/n slowly got it.

"Angel breathing" was written on the cover before he could even get in first page an someone or something appeared from the door.