•°|friend and hairpin|°•

"Hello, what do you need sir?" I asked, the man had thicc black eyebrows and hair like fire.

"Hello there! My name is Kyojuro Rengoku! I need help with the cut in my arm! And the position in my arms too!" He yelled in a so much passion in Smile formed in his face.

"Uh.. right my name is y/n, please follow me" we walked to a empty room, I got the supplies and put them on to a table.

I got his left arm that had a big cut and started to clean the blood up, soon after I sewed it, I then took out the syringe and gently shot his arm I noticed that his muscles tightened when I did it, it was cute.

"Mind me asking how strong the demon that poison you?" I questioned, I need to know what kind of deadly posion, some demons use poisoning and most are easy to heal out with one shot but some strong demons need just more then one shot.

I put some cream on his hand then bandged it all together nicely.

If he's poisoned by a strong one I can't shot him all at one it would kill him, it mostly have to take one once a week.

"The demon that posioned me was an lower moon!" he said he had the same smile on his face, god he looked like a rising sun.

This man must be really strong to have that kill an lower moon and to have an smile on his face the whole time that wasn't fake, and be full with so much energy, it was impressive in many ways.

"I see, please come here again next week for another shot" I waved him a goodbye.

The next week he came again and I give him the shot, his healing was amazing I was thinking of giving him another shot but there arm was back to its original color again it wasn't even solow anymore, I then realized how muscler he was! The man was on another level!

We became friends, we hanged out, sometimes training and right after it we would get food any kind! An any place! And ever restaurant we go the people work there know him! He's rather amazing in other words.

I try to beat him or try to catch up to him to him with my breathing but gods Dame it he's so much cooler!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"When will I get my butterfly hairpin?" I said with seriousness, we were eating in the table, Shinobu across me Kano and Aoi on my right and the three little sisters on the left.

They all stopped and looked at me.

"Y/n, hairpins are for girls" Aoi said first to speak up breaking the long five seconds of silence.

"Butterfly hairpins repsentds being part of the butterfly family and I want people to see me as being one" I said, I didn't care if I were an hairpin! Or some people would think I am a girl! I want people to look at me and know that I am part of the butterfly family and to think me as one of them.

"I think that y/n would look cute with them" my cute little sister agreed with me!

Kano didn't say anything she just flipped a coint and when it was tiles she continued eating.

"Alright, y/n you will get one" Shinobu said as she gave small smile putting the small wooden bowl on her lips drinking the soup.

I cheered with my little sisters as Aoi give a small sigh but had a small smile watching us like Kano.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ayyy update??? Next chapter will be about the final selection baby!

Thank you for reading, leave a vote, stay healthy and have a goodnight or day! Also remember to breath( ╹▽╹ )⊰⊹ฺ

Words: 645