°•|breathing|•°

Todays is the day, after months of hell it will all pay off- but let's not call it yet, I haven't took the test yet...maybe I'm getting a little too cocky... wait...
I don't care! If I'm nagitive and shit I would have given up! And fucking hell I can't have that!

"Kano y/n, good luck"sister Shinobu said as me and Kano were outside the doors of the mantioton.

Me and Kano start to walked away as my little sisters and sister Aoi yelled.
"Please come back! You two"

"We well" I said waving back giving a smile, Kano kept going so I had to run after her to catch up.

After few minutes they were far away as ants, I touched my hair feeling my butterfly hairpin.

Kano was wereing a swords women clothing that was colored the charry blossom, she had her hair a ponytail on her side with her pink hairpin.

I in the other hand was wereing a swordsman clothing that was black and white, I had my hair also a ponytail a little longer then Kano and was on the back, I didn't cut my hair that sounds like too much work and I like my hair long because my little sisters play with it all the time putting flowers everywhere, I had my white Butterfly hairpin on the ponytail, it looked cute.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time skips to when it starts cuz boy I'm I lazy and crying cuz of a show called squid game
くコ:彡°•. °

Me and Kano did not went together, because! When the test started I looked at Kano if we could stay together, Kano didn't say anything but her eyes tolled me what she wanted to say!

"We can not go together brother..."

"Why?!"

"If we go together it will count as cheating, this test is about if we can survive Alone with a demon"

"I see.. will it's time to say goodbye I guess, but we will meet each other in seven days!"

"Yes we well, good luck brother"

"You too sis"

"Now go already you have been staring at me for like an hour ರ_ರ"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's POV ヾ(˙❥˙)ノ

The whites haired male ran not making any foot steps he was looking for a demon, even though most of the children were hiding and if a demon attached they would then try to kill it but he wanted to face one.

He saw one, it was demon around there 40s at least that was what the body looked and the demon's body looked also skinny.

When he noticed y/n he lunched it self fowerd at him making weird giggling noises.
Y/n only smarked, he looked at the demon getting his Katan out.

Angel breathing
He took a deep breath

Second form
They put there Katan to there right a pose like when you are about to hit a baseball, even if in this time that shit does not exist.

Golden halo
They slayed the demon, there blade moving from right to left smoothly cutting it's neck.

After the demon's head fell in the ground the body soon fell after, the soon-to-be-demon-slayer crouches down to the demon who was slowly turning into dust.

"Tell me where is muzan"

Even tho the demon was right in front of the teen with there red eyes and fangs like an wild animal, the white haired teen looked more demon then the real demon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I will be updating late at these times of midterms, so please understand my hell of high school.

Stay healthy and please leave a vote love you all Ꮚ˘ ꈊ ˘ Ꮚ

Words:612