•°|new family new goal|°•

Y/n POV

I looked at the women in front of me, she was wearing some type of uniform with a butterfly haori on top, she looked at me with a smile that reads fake to me, it felt like that smile was a mask covering her real emotions.

"Tell me little boy, what happend in this village?" She ask with that fake smile in her face.

I looked at her in lost of words.

What the fuck should I tell her?! That there was a demon attached my village and I killed it?! She probably thinks I'm crazy! Or even worst she thinks I killed everyone in my village!

"I-there there was--thisthis and then then I-I" I was barely holding back my tears looking down.

"Little boy, breath in and out slowly" she said.

I took a few deep breaths, calming myself I looked up to see her in front of me, how the hell did she walked up to me without making a sound? Is she a ninja?

"Are you ready to tell my now?" She ask me again, will there's no turning around, if I don't explain to her she probably think I killed them all, even if I explain it to her there is a big chance she would think I am making it all up but at this point I don't care.

"Yes, there was a demon and he killed....everyone and I killed it..." I said still facing her, her face seem to change a small surprised face but that changed to a smile again in a blank.

"Oh I am very sorry for your loss child" she said in a general voice and smile that didn't seem fake, this surprised me.

"I am a demon Slayer, Shinobu Kocho rank hashria I was going back to the butterfly Mansion after mission of mine, I sensed a demon here and followed it but it looks like I'm late... Are you alright?"

That question was the last word that Brock the walls that were holding the tears as I begin to cry.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧ Creator's POV

After that day you were adopted by the butterfly family and became the first butterfly boy which was surprising even to you.

You started to train to become a demon Slayer after you learned more about things in this shitty world and you wanted to slap muzan to hell and all the other demons who fest on humans.

You wanted them to cry and muzan to beg you on his knees to not kill him while crying.

After you read the notebook/book you didn't understand it, it just seems like dance moves but after you showed it to your now older sister Shinobu she said it was a breathing technique.

She then tolled you a story of an hashira who invented that technique, in the old era the angle breathing was the third strongest breathing, a women invented it and slayed many demons, she for tried to teach her students the technique but she was mute, she couldn't write but years later she learn to, she write it down in her book the best she could do to her child and her students to learn it but one night there mansion was attacked, when the sun came up everyone from the mansion was dead no one found her book, they thought that the demons burned it.

And with that you were determined to learn that technique and become a demon Slayer, you were not alone on training as it seems your now sister kanao was also training to become a demon Slayer, she was faster, stronger,smarter and basically everything batter then you! But you knew the reasons she have been doing this for years! But you didn't care as you triend long side her she was great you'll give her that but a little weird but then again you were too.

The people who lived here were wonderful people who cared for you and were happy to welcome you to the family you would be lying if you said you weren't too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your POV

I have been here for three months now... And three months of endless training of waking up at the early morning.

I don't train all day tho, I help around as sometimes I help demon slayers who come here when they get hurt fighting demons or helping with the cooking or cleaning or washing- this was my new home after all and I wanted to be helpful to this family.

I walked out of my room into the backyard wanting some fresh air, I happened to walk to a someone whose arms looking sore and boy did they look strong.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
this chapter is way longer than I thought it was going to be....

But anyhow thank you for reading as always please leave a vote and leave some comments about this thank you again and stay healthyฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Words: 830