Part 6: To The Grave

Porosella:

We pull up in the driveway of his house and Axel looks over at me with a look on his face that I've never seen before.

Worry? Stress?

I huff and look over at him. "Trust me I can handle Alessia and Jameson. I've known them a lot longer than you have." I say while unbuckling my seat belt and getting out of the car. Axel nods and gets out of the car.

As we walk up to the front door, Axel kisses the side of my head causing butterflies to erupt through my stomach. He pulls his key out and opens the door.

There seems to be more people here. Some that I recognize and some that I don't. They seem worried, like they are trying to comfort someone as they all sit on the couch. A young group of kids, about the age of Axel's sister all stand in the kitchen talking.

A woman with long black hair and a modelish body walks over to us. She looks like someone that I know, signaling that she might be someone here's daughter. "Good, you're finally here. We've got some stuff to catch you up on." The woman says to Axel. By the tone of her voice my mouth widen in realization. She sounds just like Vanessa, she must be her daughter.

I look over to the couch and sure enough Vanessa is sitting on the couch

I look over to the couch and sure enough Vanessa is sitting on the couch ... comforting Jameson. Why would that asshole need comforting. I also see Megan and her childish mate.

A man with blonde hair, tall, and with a bulky body walks over next to the model girl. Mates?

I don't know yet

I don't know yet.

"Eliana, what's going on?" My mate asks with concern. The man standing next to her glances down at me.

"I know you from somewhere." He says and I lift my eyebrow with confusion.

"Roman." My mate says warningly.

"Listen .. Roman. You don't know me. You might have heard about me or seen me somewhere but you don't know me." I say and Roman squints his eyes at me.

"She's that witch. My mom told me about her. Her face and name is also in her family's grimoire." Eliana speaks up to say.

"You have my family's grimoire?" I ask while anger begins to build in my bones. Noticing my blood beginning to boil, Axel snakes his arm around my waist.