Part 12: Pinot Noir

Porosella:

I've been avoiding him like the plague and it's only us in this house. I'm sure he knows that I'm avoiding him and I even think he created a game out of it. I grab a brownie from the pantry and tiptoe up the stairs.

Just as I make it to the next floor, Axel sweeps me up and carries me into the bedroom. He puts me on the bed and looks at me with dark eyes. His arms are crossed and his sweatpants are hanging dangerously low. He doesn't have a shirt on either.

He growls and I snap my head up at his face. "No, none of that Ella. You can't just disappear and avoid me after I tell you that I love you. Do you not love me?" He asks and I feel my heart slightly ache at his tone.

"You know that's not the case. I do love you.. very much." I say and he nods hesitantly.

"Then what is the problem amore mio?" He asks me and I clear my throat. To be honest i'm not even sure. I guess this is all new for me.

"I don't know Axel. I think because this is all new for me and stuff." I say and Axel's eyes soften as he looks at me. I've never had a boyfriend before, it's always been just sex. It was my sister, who right at 18 met her mate and ran away with him.

I've been alive for years and never once had an emotional connection with anyone besides a friend and my family.

"Oh, Ella. Don't worry, if you ever have questions or anything just talk to me. Communication, amore mio, we should thrive on it." He says and I roll my eyes. "I'm being serious. Tell me everything that bothers you or just everything- tell me everything." He says and I nod.

"Well, I have to pee." I say and he smirks at me.

"Not everything everything but, like, your desires." Axel says and I nod before looking around and humming.

"Well, I guess I desire to kiss you." I say and he grins.

"Well then get up and do it." He says and I stand up from the bed. I slowly walk up to him and push my lips against his. He responds to the kiss immediately and as I go to pull away he grabs the back of my neck and forces my lips to stay against his.

He moves his lips down to my neck and let out a soft moan. "Axel, we should get some dinner." I say and he removes his lips from my neck.

"Sure, like what?" He asks and I shrug before pecking his swollen lips again. His eyes are hooded as he looks down at me. It's obvious he is fighting off his lust. I clear my throat at his intense gaze.

"Um ... you wanna sit down for dinner?" I ask and he nods. He continues to stare at me with his blazing intensity and my cheeks start to grow red. I turn my head and he quickly grabs my cheeks, with one hand, and forces me to look at him.

"Stop" I say breathlessly and he rolls his eyes.

"I can't look at you?" He says and my entire stomach drops and my panties dampen. "I will look at what is mine. In fact, I can do anything to things that belong to me." He says and I push at his chest but he doesn't move an inch.

"I'm not a thing." I say and he nods.

"Trust me, I know, amore. I was just trying to make a point." He says and I squint my eyes at him before nodding.

"Alright then, let's go get the food." I say and he lets my face go. I walk into the bathroom and wash my face before walking over to the closet. Axel is inside the closet, deciding what he wants to wear. I smirk and walk over to my section of the closet.