V

CHOU TZUYU

   3 days more before our graduation and I received an offer to work in Paris. Many people are appreciating my paintings, this is my secret skill that no one knows even my family. I studied Arts and Design to become a famous artist, I'm also good and sketching designs for clothes that's how people want me to work with them. The modelling career was also good, it helped me to earn money to give it to my aunt. I got some attention but I don't want to focus on it because I also need to study.

" Do you really need to go?" Nayeon unnie asked me, I already told them for the nth time that I will be going and achieve my dream.

" Yup unnie.. you know that this is a rare opportunity for me." I answered, they are giving me a farewell party.

" Even though a months had passed I still feel guilty for forgetting your birthday."  Momo unnie, they always apologize to me about that incident. They felt sorry that they forget it.

" that's okay... unnie..."

   Sana and Mina unnie was crying, they don't want me to leave. I also don't want to be away from them.

My relationship with Eunwoo oppa was not doing good, we always fight with simple things. It's not healthy anymore, I also heard that he was seeing someone. I don't feel pain, I am used to it already.

---

Our graduation was done already and today was my flight, I chose the time that everyone will be busy so that no one will be going with me at the airport.

And for Eunwoo he broke up with me last night, he was still suspicious about my feelings. I already move on and I already accepted it I heard that Sohee was already pregnant. She asked me to meet her up so I did and I congratulated her, it's now in the past I should accept it.

  I already give her their gifts, unsure if I will still going back.

" Sir.. **** airport please.." I told the cab driver.

  I am scrolling the pictures in my gallery, the memories I will be treasuring forever. A sudden call distracted me in my moment....

" Is this Ms. Chou Tzuyu?" It was Sohee unnie number

" Uhmm yes..."

" Choi Sohee is requesting your presence... she was now in the ICU... are you aware of her illness?" I can't catch up what is the caller talking about..

" What do you mean?"

" Ms. Sohee was now in critical condition .. if you want to know more... you need to come..asap."

I was nervous and I don't know what to do? What illness? What critical condition? I received the location of the hospital.

" sir.. change location can you bring me here.." I showed him the location they texted me.

When I reached the hospital, I leave my things on the security guard and run to the information desk.

" Choi Sohee please..."

" she is in the ICU right now... by chance are you Ms. Chou Tzuyu?" I nodded at her and someone came to usher me.

I saw her lying on the bed with a lot of wire connected to her.

" Sohee unnie...." When she hear me, she tried to get up but I stopped her.. and I held her hands.

" Tzuyu..... I am very sorry.... please look my baby Aera for me..... " She was obviously having a hard time to tell me that words.

" What are you talking about unnie?" She didn't answered and she just smiled at me and I can feel how she let go of my hand.

I started to panic and called the doctors, they tried to revived her but I saw how the lines become straight.

" Time of death 10: 22 AM."

    --- to be continued ---