X

🔞🔞
(Escape this episode if you are still baby.)

THIRD PERSON

  Tzuyu don't know what to do because of Taehyung who is staring at her since they enter the room.

   She cleared her throat and speak.

  " what do you want to talk about?" she bravely asked earning a chuckle from him.

" nothing... I just want to stare at you...." Taehyung honestly said

  Tzuyu fixed herself and attempt to go out but Taehyung's big hand stopped her from leaving.

  He cornered her to the door and he locked it making Tzuyu gulped. Taehyung was slowly closing the gap on their faces until he brush his lips into her.

   It makes her eyes bigger, she don't know what to do. It's her first kiss, when they are still dating they didn't even kiss even once.

  Taehyung was slowly moving his lips and pushing his body to her. His hands start to travel and he manage to remove the jacket he give her.

   One thing is sure for her it's not the right time yet so she gathered her strengths to push him but she failed. Taehyung bite her lips making her moan.

   Tzuyu was trying to fight her feelings but Taehyung was so strong. He is now hovering her on the bed.

    He is kissing her everywhere and he finally remove her dress. She tried to cover her breast which is showing, she didn't wear a bra but Taehyung was faster and suck it. Tzuyu was froze, this was her first time to experience this feeling.

    The underwear is the only fabric covering her, Taehyung was fast to remove that also and played with her thighs. She don't know what to do, she unintentionally moan because of what Taehyung is doing into her.

   He was kissing her lips passionately, one thing is on his mind right now he badly needs her. In a nick of time, he insert his things on her making her whimper.

   " Gosh........ahhhh..." Taehyung was thrusting hard even he knows that she is a virgin. Her tears start to flow, she feel like she was ripped inside.

She find things to hold because she cannot handle what is he doing. She hold into the blanket but it's useless, Taehyung was so harsh.

" You are very tight...." He was also having trouble inserting because she was so tight. He insert his two fingers then his manhood making her cry out loud. That was too wild for her to handle.

  She was panting hard, all of this things was new to her. She already know that Taehyung was knowledgeable about this things because he was famous for being fuckboy when they first meet.

   She release for the second time, Taehyung smirked and proud of himself for making her crazy over him. He pour his seeds inside her, this is the only thing he can do so that Tzuyu will be his.

      --- to be continued ---