VI

THIRD PERSON

  The people witnessing how the girl had been crying and shouting was also in tears. After the doctor declared the time of her death, she cried loud and asked the doctor to bring her back to life.

  Her legs weakened as the nurse show her the little baby. It made her realize that Sohee left her a big responsibility.

  " Why do you keep torturing my feelings, you already have him and now you are leaving me this little angel?"
She wiped her tears infront of her best friend that lying in the hospital bed.

  Sohee's family was quitely watching her, they already expected this to happen. They are aware of Sohee's illness, and they accepted her wishes that they should look Tzuyu for her.
Meanwhile Taehyung was also silently crying, he didn't expect that Sohee will be choosing the child instead of her. Seeing Tzuyu situation makes him guilty and sad.

  " why didn't you tell me about this? why? and now you leave me with this big responsibility.... how long do you want me to suffer Sohee... how long?" She was now lost her mind, she was hurting herself. She feel guilty for hating her best friend who is ill and now she left her.

" I want to live my life too, but now I think I can't already." The tears never stop falling.

  They let her do what she want, just like them Tzuyu was also hurt and heart broken to lost a special friend.

" What happened?" All of her friend and his friend came as they hear the news, they become weak when they saw Tzuyu.

  She was now in a mess, her eyes was red she didn't stop crying until Mina approached her.

" Sshhhh... you need to rest....Tzuyu..." She is the only one who is calm and Tzuyu was soft to her so she obeyed her, she carried the baby from the nurse and they went out from the room.

" I don't know... what to do..... why did your mom left you like this?" She talked to the baby, she pitied her very much.

" Uhmm.. Tzu...you already miss the flight..." Momo said and Tzuyu looked at her watch and sighed.

" How can I leave? Sohee told me to look for her...." She was playing with the baby's tiny hands.

" But you will lost the opportunity... that was your dream..." Nayeon said

  Taehyung heard them so he approached Tzuyu and get the baby.

" You should go..." Tzuyu froze on what she saw, she almost forgot that Taehyung's was the child's father.

" I can't leave the child.. the opportunity will come again.... but now she needs me.." she said, she cannot forget how Sohee told her to look for the baby.

" But now... you should rest first.. we will be looking her for you.. don't worry... and let's talk when you are in your right mind... you can't decide now... Tzu.." Jihyo pulled Tzuyu's hand and the rest of the girls followed them.

  The boys who are left was sighing, they were sad that their friend lost his wife.

" You are aware of her illness?" RM asked him

" Her mom told me.... she said that I should make her happy for her remaining time... but I'm afraid I didn't fulfill that... every day and night Tzuyu was only on my mind... I feel guilty.. hyung.." the boys were surprised it's their first time to hear about this..

" So you marry her because of that? I thought you didn't love Tzuyu.." Jin questioned her.

"That's the one reason.... I want to make Sohee happy and the second one is to protect Tzuyu.... my father was planning to ruin her life when I didn't follow him."

No one dare to talk, they comforted him in silence. His parents came and sad about the news, they heard what happened. They talked about how they do the ceremony of Sohee. Taehyung didn't talked and let the olders decide.

For now, he must focus on his daughter.

     --- to be continued ---