IX

CHOU TZUYU

After I met them, I can't stop thinking how can they do that. They ruin our relationship and now they want us to be together. Aera will be going with Sohee's parents, they want to spend some time for their grand daughter.

I went somewhere important to unwind, every time I have problem I always go here.

" Sohee unnie... what shall I do?"

" Everyone is convincing me to marry your husband... even my friends are telling me to accept it.... But I can't because it may hurt you... I know how you love him and I can't be selfish I love him but I can't do this..." I was talking infront of her grave.

" If you really want this to happen please give me a sign... I promise I will be a good wife to him and mom to Aera..." I put the flower I bought and leave.

   I messaged my unnies if they have time to hang out, I already miss them. Unexpectedly they all replied immediately so I texted them the location.

   " I heard that Aera will be staying at her grandparents house for a while... " Mina unnie is the first one to arrive.

   " Yes unnie... and I will take this time to hang out with you now that I'm not busy.." I already ordered a bottle of wine so I poured her glass for us to toast.

   " I'm happy when I received message from you....I thought you already forgot us..." I rarely message them not because I hate them but because I am not the type of person.

  THIRD PERSON

   All of the girls are already present and Mina and Tzuyu who arrived first are already drunk.

  " I can't believe them, they didn't wait for us.... " Nayeon said looking at the two girls who are laughing.

" Just let them... you know the two rarely do that..." Jihyo

   They ordered lot of wines and beers, they also want to have fun like they waited for Tzuyu's invitation.

An hour had passed, they are gaining attention from the people around because of their loud mouths. Some are already calling their boyfriend, some are crying and some are taking care of them.

Tzuyu who feel hot removed her coat revealing her sexy sleeveless outfit that shaped her hour glass body.

" woww.... you looks so damn hot Tzuyu..." Dahyun complimented her

  The boys are looking at her hungrily, whose not when she has the perfect face and body.

    Jin was surprised on what he saw, his girlfriend Mina called him and told him that she will breaking up with him if he will not be coming. She is really drunk  even him was shock. He look around and saw Tzuyu who is also like Mina, he saw how boys looked at her so he didn't waste time and dialled Taehyung's number.

   Meanwhile Taehyung will be working over night because of tons of files were submitted for his approval. He received a call from his hyung which he answered immediately.

" Come to this *****bar don't asked if you don't want Tzuyu to be harass by this guys..." He was confuse but he didn't finished the call and drive fastly.

   On the other side, Tzuyu went to the comfort room because she want to release.

    While she was going back to their table someone pulled her and cornered her to the wall. She was already weak so she can't fight the guy, he was so big even she was tall it was no use when she was already drunk.

  " You're pretty.. what's your name?" The guy asked her because she was scared she answered his question.

   " Your voice was also nice.... I can't wait to hear you moan....." As he was about to kiss Tzuyu someone pulled him and punched his face.

  Tzuyu lost her strength and her legs become weak making her kneel on the floor.

  " I'm sorry but she is mine already..." Taehyung eyes was full of anger and he punched the guy nonstop until Jin came and stopped him. Jeongyeon who is the only one who didn't drink that much helped Tzuyu to stand up.

    After Jin make Taehyung calm, they apologized on the owner for what happened. The guy already asked forgiveness but that's not enough for Taehyung.

He give his jacket to Tzuyu and get her things before he pulled Tzuyu outside.

" What do you think you are doing? Also what are you wearing... if I'm not there on the right time we don't know what happened to you..." He was now scolding Tzuyu..

  She was shocked on how Taehyung shouted at her.

  " I'm just having fun... I also want to live my life...." She softly said

  " Are you kidding? You want to live your life? Why I am making hard for you? I asked you if it is okay for you to do this... a lot of time and you said it's okay but now you said you want to live your life..." He was now mad on what just happened.

Tzuyu was still not on her right mind so she cried because she don't know what to say... Taehyung being soft hugged her and wipe her tears.

   Tzuyu is like a child who is following her dad's order when she ride the car. Taehyung was sighing, he can't relax because of the guy who almost rape the girl he love.

   When they arrived at their home, he helped Tzuyu to get out from the car. She was sober because she fell asleep on the long ride because of the traffic.

" Let's go in my room... we need to talk..." He said and pulled Tzuyu who is trying to open her room door, she was afraid on how serious he is so she followed him.

      --- to be continued ---