2 Shockers, 1 Day?

I decided to go after Zayn. I looked at John with a sympathetic look and walked straight out of his arms, running after Zayn. "Zayn!" I shouted. He continued walking. "Would you just wait a second?!"

He spun on his heel, me stopping just before I ran into him. "What do you want me to say, Blake?"

"Well you could start by telling me why you just stormed out...?" I looked down. I was being ridiculous.

"You really have no idea, do you?" I shook my head. "I like you, okay? I've liked you since yesterday in the forest. I don't know. I just feel this attraction towards you that I've never had before..." This time, he was the one looking down at his feet.

"Wait, what?" I replied in shock.

"I LIKE YOU," he repeated in a slow, monotone voice.

"Oh." That was all I could manage to get out. He looked into my eyes, as if he were searching through them. That was when I came back to reality. "Listen..." He sighed, obviously letting out a breath he had been holding in for a while. "I like you too, but I just need some... time. John just got back and I need to let him go and he needs to be the one to leave, not me leaving him."

"And why do you need to leave him at all?" he gave me a flirty, mischievous look.

"Because I'm not one to cheat. I'm not a cheater, a liar, or a pain inflicter. Well, scratch that last one on some occasions..."

He laughed a little. "Alright, alright. You can have as much time as you need. I will wait for you." He smiled warmly.

"Promise?" I questioned.

"Promise." Just then, he leaned down and kissed my cheek softly, but not before Luke walked into the hallway and saw us.

He then turned the other way and started going to our room. I looked at Zayn and he nodded just before I started to run after Luke, quickly catching up to his pace.

"Uh, hey..." I looked at him. "I don't really know what you saw or you think you saw, but-"

"Hey, hey. It's totally fine. No judgements here," he smiled.

"Oh..okay. I just thought you would be mad..."

"And why would I be mad?" He looked at me, obviously confused.

"I just thought you would be mad because I thought you liked me or something, but I guess that's kinda stupid..." I looked down as we reached the door to our room.

"Ah, yes. That is kinda stupid. Seeing as how I'm gay and all." I looked up at him, completely and utterly shocked. I had. No. Freaking. Idea.