Chapter 36

Can't believe it's been a year I already lost you 🥀

"Why would you go around some school declaring war against someone you don't even know?" Jungkook asked.

"Did you even find something about him or not?"

"Yes, we did and I hate to say this but Woah....that guy is a real catch." Jimin was saying.

"What do you mean?"

"He comes from a rich family background. Did his studies in Europe and returned to Korea to help the people. Does a lot of volunteer jobs. Has founded several NGOs. Though he comes from rich background, he likes to keep low profile. Still a bachelor. He is a perfect chaebol Ofcourse, anyone would die to catch him. Yah, Kim Taehyung you are no match against Park Seonghwa."

And Seonghwa doesn't know why but he felt a cold glare behind his back whole day.

(Park Seonghwa from Ateez. He is nice guy, I  promise ✋😂)

It's been few days, and looks like heaven isn't in favour of Seonghwa. One day, he wasn't provided lunch box. The people who brought lunch apologised and said there must have been some mistake. Several teachers were willing to share their food. It's not that he minded but they used to bring exact number of boxes everyday!

Another day, he was using the bathroom when the cleaner decided to throw a bucket of water on the floor for cleaning. Half of his pants and shoes got wet.

And to add another, today his students aren't listening to him. Usually they were obedient but today as if someone put magic on them, noone is listening to him.

"What are you doing?" Seonghwa said.

"Uhhh....making kimchi?!" Taehyung said carrying a whole bowl of cabbage.

"No, I mean I know you are behind all this. I have been facing some troubles and I am sure you are behind all of them."

"How are you so sure that I am behind everything? I don't even care about anything except Hoseok."

"Stop being a kid. These jokes are lame. I know you are upset about my role in that upcoming performance. However, let me clear you something..... Kim Taehyung, I am as stubborn as you. I don't give up easily. Hoseok is someone that I really cherish. He is the only reason that I am staying here. Your presence makes no competition for me. Be a man and face me." With this he walked away.

"If you aren't still clear actually, we are official." Taehyung shouted.

Seonghwa turned and smirked. "I don't see a ring on that finger."

Later that evening, when Hoseok looked at Taehyung, confused because he had brought themselves to a luxury jewelry store, Taehyung broke his silence.