Chapter 14

Jungkook was sitting on the university stairs as he kept tapping his foot in nervousness. His hands made fist and loosened again and again. Eyes looking left and right. Jimin stood infront of him, leaning on the wall. His face looked like his soul has left his body.

"What we gonna do now?" Jimin asked looking at Jungkook.

"I thought about it a lot. Maybe we should talk Mr. Jung about this." Jungkook replied.

"Hoseokie hyung doesn't deserve this disrespect. What will we even say to him? Ask him to pretend to fall in love with Taehyung?"

"Do we have any other options?" Jungkook said as he rubbed his forehead on frustration. " Look, its few months away from our graduation. Taehyung is our friend. If he doesn't focus back on his studies he will be left back. It will be better if we talk to Mr. Jung. After all, Taehyung will forget him after few days. Mr. Jung is a teacher. He will help us if we tell him everything."

"But Jungkook we don't have any rights to play with his feelings. We don't even know what he is going through."

"And we don't have any other option, Jimin. Listen, Mr. Jung is a grown up man. He doesn't even have any feelings for Taehyung. And if we let him know about Taehyung's behaviour before then there won't be any strings attached. You know how Taehyung is."

Jimin wanted to cry. " Hoseokie hyung doesn't deserve this disrespect."

"I know, Jimin but let's do this for Taehyung's graduation."

"Namjoon hyung will kill me."

"Jimin! Jungkook! Why are you here?" Hoseok was in shock as he saw them infront of his door

"Good afternoon, Mr. Jung."

"Hi, Hoseokie hyung."

Their voices were not cheerful.

"Come in." Hoseok widely opened the door as they both entered. " Dont just stand. Sit there. I will make tea for you. Oh....I forgot... Jimin you still like milkshake?"

"Hyung, you remember......."

"Dont be silly. And Jungkook you like milkshake too?"

"Yeah..."

"Give me a minute...." with this Hoseok disappeared in the kitchen.

Jungkook looked everywhere. The house was full with the flowers they used to bring before. Can't believe he still has them. Everything was organized and clean. Surrounded by organized books, the paintings on the wall, flowers and the mild aroma of air freshener. Anybody would be in peace as soon as they entered here.

"Eomma would have been so happy to meet you two but her grandchildren wanted to see her so much so, she is at their house now." Hoseok said as he entered the room with milkshakes on a tray and placed in front both of them." Enjoy!"