Chapter 10

(Did you watch WINNER'S pre-release song "Hold"? ☝️☝️☝️I never thought they would come up with so cute concept.)

Taehyung walked at the hospital corridor, biting his nails in nervousness. It's been few minutes he brought Hoseok to hospital. Not knowing what to do and in hurry, Taehyung called Namjoon. Now when he comes to think of it, he totally regrets it.

"YAH!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!"

Namjoon's voice echoed at the corridor and within no time Taehyung was pushed on the wall with Namjoon almost grabbing his neck.

Yeah, he totally regrets his decision.

"I told you to apologise to Hoseok. What the fuck you did again?"Namjoon growled.

"Hyung, I....I...really have no idea.....he came running and when he bumped into me he fainted. I was the one who brought him here."Taehyung said bringing his both hands up.

Namjoon glares could tear Taehyung's soul and Taehyung maybe would even start crying if he had done something wrong. After sensing that Taehyung was speaking truth, Namjoon finally loosened his grip.

"Please don't make noise here." A nurse said as she passed them.

"So, what really happened to him?" Namjoon asked as he sat at the bench beside the door.

Taehyung cleared his throat as he straightened his jacket. "Doctors are checking. It's been only few minutes."

Namjoon sighed. "He better be alright."

"There is nothing to worry now. He is alright and is sleeping. However, I would suggest to keep him away from anything that caused him to panic. Sometimes the panic attack can be so serious that patient can lose their life." The doctor said.

"Panic attack?" Namjoon asked as he looked at the doctor and then to Taehyung.

"Yes, it can be serious if it happens frequently. Try to keep him away from the things that cause him to panic. And if he says anything ridiculous that cause him to panic, don't talk negative or criticise. Try to understand him and empathize."

"What even happened to him that he panicked so much?" Namjoon said.  Taehyung just sighed and shook his head.

  Taehyung just sighed and shook his head

"Yeah, Auntie this this Namjoon. Yes. Yes. Hoseok will stay with me today. I am so sorry to make you worry. Yes. He will be back tomorrow. Its been so long that we didn't meet,isn't it? Yes. Yes. Goodnight. I will see you tomorrow. Take care." Namjoon said as Hoseok's phone kept on ringing.

"You can go home." Namjoon said as he put the phone on the table and sat on the chair nearby Hoseok's bed. " I will stay here. It's really dark. You won't find any bus. I will call an uber for you."

"No, hyung. I will stay here. You can take rest." Taehyung said.

"Just do as I say. I don't even want to believe in you."

"No, hyung. If you stay here some paparazzi will get your pictures and within no time fans and reporters will gather. Instead let me stay. I promise you hyung, I will take care of Mr. Jung." Taehyung said.

Taehyung was right. Namjoon already had a huge influence in music industry and gathering reporters and fans in hospital means disturbing hospital as well as Hoseok.

"Alright. But,if I hear another news about Hoseok being unwell, I told you what I am going to do. You remember it right?"

Taehyung gulped, nodding his head.

"Take good care of him." With this Namjoon left as he patted Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung exhaled as he pulled the chair near Hoseok's bed and sit on it

Taehyung exhaled as he pulled the chair near Hoseok's bed and sit on it. Leaning on the bed as he put head on his palm, he looked at Hoseok sleeping so calmly. Hoseok was wearing hospital clothes but Taehyung could still smell Tulips and Lavender on him faintly. The bouquet was wilted and rubbed on Hoseok when Taehyung held him and shake him several times to wake him up before the arrival of ambulance.

"What is it, Hoseok? What caused you to be afraid so much?"

(Happy belated birthday to WINNER's Song Mino 🌻 March 30)

(Happy belated birthday to IKON's Koo Ju-ne ❤ March 31)

(Happy birthday to ATEEZ's Park Seonghwa 👑 April 3)

I wish you all a happy and healthy life. You are sunflowers of my life and always stay artistic.