Chapter 11

+1k views
+100 upvotes
Y'all spoil me too much.
I love you 3000

When Hoseok opened  his eyes he felt tired

When Hoseok opened  his eyes he felt tired. Blinking his eyes for several times he adjusted with the light on the ceiling. His throat was parched and even gulping hurt him. As he slowly woke up he couldn't exactly recognize the place but soon after looking at the bed, the clothes he was wearing and the surroundings he came to know it was a hospital.

There on the side table was a glass of water. Hoseok's throat was so thankful at just the sight of the water. So, he grabbed the glass and chugged. As he was going to put the glass he finally noticed the flowers neatly kept at the vase on the table. The white tulips however looked little wilted.

What happened to me?

How did I end up here?

Hoseok couldn't remember exactly what happened to him.

"Oh! You are awake! Thanks god. I have been so worried." Taehyung suddenly walked in with a big bowl of warm water.

"How was your sleep? Are you feeling any discomfort or hurt anywhere?" Taehyung said as he placed the bowl on the stool, pulled gloves from his pocket and started wearing them.

"I..... how....this.." Hoseok was surprised because Taehyung was not even the last person he would expect right now.

"Uh this? Doctors said you had panic attack. You suddenly came running and bumped into me. Then you fainted. I had to call the ambulance." Taehyung said his hands busy soaking a towel in the water.

"I already asked with the doctor. He said if you wake up good and dont have any discomfort then you can go home. You will just be checked normally, you dont need to worry." Taehyung smiled as he softly rubbed the wet towel on Hoseok's cheeks.

"What are you doing?" Hoseok pulled back.

"Giving you a bath?! Is water cold for you? I checked it but....dont worry, I will add some more hot water and...."

"The water is ....alright." Hoseok cleared his throat in awkwardness. "I mean why are you doing this? Where is the nurse?"

"The nurse will come to check on you. I thought that you are still weak so I could give you a bath."

"But its nurse's job right? Why are you....."

"Nurse is a girl. You ok with a girl giving you bath?" Taehyung asked.

"........"

Taehyung was right. Hoseok would die in embarrassment.

"And it's alright to me. After all I gave you bath yesterday night already."

"You what?!"

"It was me who changed your clothes."

"YOU WHAT???!!"