The note and the glasses

George pov

I was on the sofa, everyone crowded in the small living room. I'm in the middle of the sofa, Tommy on my left with Tubbo next to him and Wilbur on my right with Fundy next to him. Phil is on the armchair, Eret is sitting on the floor round the side of the sofa where Tubbo is leaning up against the armrest and Dan is sitting cross-legged in front of Wilbur and me on the carpet.

 Suddenly i can see Will smile and turn to me out the corner of my eye. 

"What?" "Hey Georgie could pass me the red cup please?" I hit hum playfully. 

Dan turns around. "Ummm what's the red cup?" Wil's smile turns into a frown. "George is colour blind Dan. We take the piss out of him for kicks and giggles." I can see her mouth kicks and giggles before asking "Colours?" 

"Yeah, he can't see red and green... wait are you colour blind?" 

"I never learnt what colours are. I guess I overheard people talking about them but I never really thought what they are." Philza looked over. "How about we do a colour blindness test? You know what the numbers are?" Dan nodded. "Yeah 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 and so on..." 

"Mmkay..." Wilbur hands over his phone. "You just put in what numbers the circles make okay?" Dan takes the phone. "Okay."

Wilbur pov.

As she does the test I look over to Phil who is watching her carefully. After a while she looks at the screen. "It says you have mon- monoc. Monokrom-" 

"Monochromia." Eret says from the floor. "A colour blindness where those affected only see grey, black and white. It affects one in 33,000 people." Dan nods and hands the phone back. 

After a little while of watching tv i realise the time. "Oh shit its 10:00 already." "NOOOO NOT BEDTIME YET. TUBBO LETS GO OUTSIDE." The poor boy was yanked from the sofa. Dan sat with a amused smile on her face before standing up and stretching. 

"I'll go make sure he's alive and they brush their teeth." 

"Dan your younger than them they should be doing that for you." I chuckle slightly. She smiles "Physically yes, mentally.... ehhhhhh." She walks upstairs to where Tommy meant outside as in roof. 

---Time skip brought to you by Tommy's Cadillac ---

It was about 1am and I was lying on my bed scrolling through insta when I hear a smash and a scream. I sit up and Dan bursts through my room holding a brick and a note in either hand. Both hands were bleeding and her feet too as though she had stepped in glass. Tears were streaming down her face. "Hey hey hey, what happened?" She hands the note to me. "I- it it came t- through the- the window- w- with the b-brick." I stare at the note.

Your going to regret running away you little bitch

I will find you

And i will take you back

And I will punish you for what you did.

-Mumma <3

"Oh Dan." I envelope her in a hug as she sobbs into my arms. I can feel the blood and tears seeping into my clothing, staining it.

An ---xxx---

ooh plot twisttt,

have a lovely day everyone and sorry for not updating in a while. 

Go eat smthn and remember to drink water

Baiiii

---xxx---