Love?

Jirou POV:
"I love you, Jirou." Those words echoed in my head. I had ruined my chances with Momo. After her confession, I ran to the bathroom.
I loved Momo. But I never expected her to love me back. Everyone said I would look cute with Denki.
After sitting in the stall for a minute, someone came in. I was crying, since I'd ruined my chances.
"Wh- Who is it?" I said, between sobs.
"It's Mina. I heard what happened. Do you want to come to my room?"
Mina always took good care of us. I knew her gesture was platonic, since she was dating one of her friends from middle school.
I unlocked the bathroom stall reluctantly told Mina I'd come. She gave me a hug, and I went to her room with her.
Once we were there, Mina started talking. "Okay, so I heard that Denki confessed but you said you were a lesbian. True or false?"
"Uh, yeah that happened. And I am lesbian. So, yeah."
Mina nodded. "That's what I thought. Then you went up to your room with Momo to write a song, and she confessed?"
I nodded my head. "Yeah." I let out a sob. "And then I ran away even though I love her back. I ruined my chances and I'm so stupid and..."
Mina silenced me. "And then I invited you up here. What do you need?"
I needed to tell Momo that I loved her back, but now she probably hated me. But I didn't say that.
"I... don't know." Those are the only words what would come out of my mouth.
Mina gave me a blanket and put on my favorite movie.
"Okay, I gotta go now, Jirou. I'll be back by the end of the movie. Just let it all out."
I was glad for some alone time. Mina knew just how to make me feel better. As she left, I sadly smiled.

Momo POV:
Wow. How could I have been so stupid? Now Jirou hated me, probably. She obviously just wanted to be friends.
Now that I thought about it, Denki and Jirou's lunch date was probably more than two friends talking over tea. They must have been dating.
I ran out of Jirou's bedroom and fled to my room. I threw on a hoodie and got in bed, crying as I hugged my pillow.
Someone knocked on my door.
Who is it? Who would want to talk to a stupid idiot like me?
Despite my negative thinking, I told them to come in. It was Mina, holding a chocolate bar.
Mina took good care of everyone. We knew it was platonic, as she was dating a friend from middle school.
"Hey, Momo. Are you feeling okay? I know what happened. Want some chocolate?"
I nodded, too sad to say anything. Mina sat next to me and handed over the chocolate.
"Do you need anything, Momo?" Mina was talking in a soft, comforting voice.
I shook my head, because Mina couldn't give what I wanted.
She smiled. "I'll put on some water for tea, okay? Put on a movie you like."
I nodded, and Mina left to put on the water for tea. Sobbing, I put on a movie and cried myself into a deep sleep.

A/N: I'll probably update at weird times. I hope you like this!