ten.

Sorin's POV

Are they scared of me too?

I looked away from the boys as I continued stuffing food in my mouth, causing my cheeks to be filled with food; a habit of mine when I ate. "Awww Sorin's so cute when she eats." Wooyoung cooed, pointing at my cheeks excitedly and it made the other boys turn their attention to me.

 "Wha?" I mumbled with the food still in my cheeks, embarrassed eyes darting from boy to boy. "This." The corners of Seonghwa's lips tugged up as he poked lightly at my puffed up cheek.

Even more embarrassed at the sudden touch, I quickly chewed and swallowed my food. "I wanna squish her cheeks!" Wooyoung suddenly squeaked, ignoring the weird look I was giving to him. The boy who stood up sat back down when he saw the two boys next to me glaring at him. "Okay fine, stay away from Sorin." Wooyoung resumed dinner with a pout on his lips, causing his friends to laugh at him while I shook my head at him.

"Oh! Oh! Can we stay over tonight? Movie night? Pweaseeeee!" Wooyoung pleaded Seonghwa and San who looked at Juyeon for approval. "I'm fine with anything so ask Sorin, not me." Thank you so much Juyeon for making me the center of attention again. "No." I answered without any hesitation. 

"Ahhhhh Sorinieeee, pwease? I don't want to go home to that...cunning stepdad of mine." Wooyoung sulked, swinging my arm from left to right. "Wooyoung-ah, let go of Sorin's arm." Seonghwa said softly from beside Wooyoung who didn't listen.

"Fine." I sighed, taking everyone by surprise. Even Juyeon didn't expect it, he stood there with his mouth open. "REALLY? YAY! You're the best Sorin." Wooyoung beamed, hugging me with a little bit too much strength. Man, this kid's mood changes faster than San's. "Let go of me before I break your arms." I warned, trying to push him away with the help of Seonghwa and San. "Hehe sorry."

Of course I have to join them. I rolled my eyes internally as I was being squashed between Seonghwa and Yunho, with Conjuring 2 playing on the big TV in the lounge room on the second floor. Giving up at trying to escape, I hugged a pillow as I made myself comfortable on the couch to watch one of my favourite horror movies. All of us were focused on the screen although some were fidgeting as they were scared; one of them being Park Seonghwa who kept squirming in his seat next to me.

"Could you stop moving? It's irritating." I whispered at him, shooting a glare before focusing on the movie again. "I can't help it. I-I'm, it's erm scary." Seonghwa stuttered, hiding his face behind a pillow at a jump scare. He lowered it only to be scared again, jumping slightly. "What a coward."

"I am not a cow-ACK!" Seonghwa got cut off by his own shriek as Yunho scared him, his long arm reaching behind me to slap Seonghwa on his back with a loud "BOO!".  I let out a 'pfft', trying to hold in a chuckle while the others laughed loudly at Seonghwa, San and Wooyoung who had screamed too. "Jung Yunho, you piece of-OMG!" San screamed as a scary scene came on, doubling the laughter of his friends.

Quieting down, everyone was focused on the screen again except me, distracted by Seonghwa who kept inching closer to me. "Go away." I nudged him. "Sorin-ah...can I hold your hand?" Seonghwa mumbled, giving me puppy eyes while I stared at him in shock, because of his request and because he called me without any formalities. 

"Please?" He pleaded, jumping again out of fear. I looked back at the screen but held his hand, and I saw how his head snapped to me in surprise from the corner of my eye. "Thank you." The movie went on and Seonghwa got more comfortable, hiding his head in my shoulder from time to time, and I just let him. 

Finally, the movie came to an end and Wooyoung immediately ran to switch the lights on before running back to where we were. "OMG WHAT IS THIS!" He screeched while pointing towards Seonghwa and I, and that was when I realised they all saw Seonghwa resting his head on my shoulder and hands still connected. 

I felt Seonghwa freeze under their teasing stares while I quickly pushed him away, a little hard as he fell off the couch with a loud thud. "Oooooo, rejected." Yeosang jeered. receiving a glare from the older male.

Not wanting to go through a whole interrogation process, I quickly snuck to my room while their focus was on Seonghwa. I was about to shut the door when a hand stopped it, a hand belonging to Juyeon. 

"It's not what you think it is." I sighed, already knowing why he's here. "Then what is it?" Oh, I hate that smirk on his face.

"He was scared and he kept moving. It was irritating the hell out of me okay? I just wanted to at least enjoy the movie I was being forced to watch." I explained, poking at his chest as he was the one who convinced me to join by choosing the movie I like. Juyeon laughed, raising his hands up in defence. "Okay, okay. I'm just curious about it, I come in peace."

"Okay then why are you still here?" I scowled at him as he took a seat on my bed. "Chill, Rinnie. I'm just glad to see you trying, even with the rest of the boys. You sensed that they were scared of you too, huh?" He suddenly asked, as I looked at him in confusion. "You knew?" I asked, receiving a nod from him. "And you never told me about it?" I leant forward towards him, crossing my arms.

"Erm, I didn't want any deaths in this house?" Juyeon shrugged, shooting his eye smile at me. "Lee Juyeon." I muttered through gritted teeth but the boy quickly escaped from my room and into his that was just next to mine, almost tripping over his own feet at the door. "What a dork." He would be dead if he wasn't my cousin, probably the first death in this house...Nah, just kidding. I love this dorky cousin of mine too much.

I was about to go wash up when I heard a knock on the door. What is it this time? "Juyeon, go away." Thinking it was Juyeon, I hit the door in response. "Erm, I'm not Juyeon." A soft voice said.

Seonghwa?

ten chaps alr??

~thedouble_a (13/6/21)