Chapter 4!

In the Final Selection forest. Tanjirou, Nezuko, and Kururugi are facing the Hand Demon.
"That mask. I can tell by the fox masks. Everyone got eaten just because they were wearing them."
This is said by the Hand Demon.
"Grr..." says Kururugi.
Nezuko and Kururugi charge forward. As the Hand Demon's arms reach out to grab them, Kururugi cuts them away.
"Ahhh!!" says Nezuko.
As Nezuko and Kururugi are running, the Hand Demon's arms spring up from the ground. Nezuko and Kururugi jump high into the air. While they are suspended, the Hand Demon's arms reach out toward them. Before Nezuko is crushed by the Hand Demon, Kururugi kicks the hand away. They continue running along the Hand Demon's arm.
"Arhhh!" says Nezuko.
"Total Concentration! Water Breathing!" says Nezuko.
Nezuko and Kururugi cut the arms of the Hand Demon. They jump forward, ready to kill the Hand Demon.
"First Form!" says Nezuko.
"Ahhh!!" say Nezuko and Kururugi.
"Water Surface Slash!" says Nezuko.
Nezuko and Kururugi decapitate the Hand Demon.

In the Final Examination forest. The Hand Demon remembers the time when he was a young demon and got caught by Urokodaki after feeding on humans. In the present, Nezuko and Kururugi are in mid-air, ready to decapitate the Hand Demon. Tanjiro is on the ground watching in awe.
"Urokodaki!" says the Hand Demon.
Nezuko and Kururugi decapitate the Hand Demon. His head rolls away as his body quickly disintegrates.
"Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! My body's crumbling and disappearing. I can't stop it!" says the Hand Demon.
Nezuko sheaths her sword.
"Dammit... To think that the face of a Demon Hunter will be the last thing I'll ever see..." says the Hand Demon.

Tanjiro turns to face the Hand Demon. Instead of happiness or anger, Tanjiro has a look of pity. Nezuko and Kururugi look at each other as Nezuko holds onto the sheathed sword.
"How did it come to this?" asks the Hand Demon.

In a dark realm, a young human boy, the Hand Demon, cries all alone.
"I'm so scared. I'm all alone. Brother, where are you? I want you to hold my hand! Like you always do! Why...? Why on earth did I bite you to death, Big Brother?" says the boy.

In the real world, Tanjiro walks over to what is left of the Hand Demon's body.
"Huh? Wait, who's this "Brother" person?" says the Hand Demon.
"What a sad scent."
This is said by Tanjiro.

Tanjiro takes the last hand of the Hand Demon's body. The hand grips softly around Tanjiro's hands. The Hand Demon cries. Tanjiro puts the Hand Demon's hand to his forehead.
"God, please... The next time this man is reborn, please make sure he doesn't turn into a demon."

In the dark realm, the young Hand Demon sees a light. He runs toward the light, which comes from a lantern his older brother carries.
"Brother!" says the young Hand Demon.
"Hmm?" says the brother.
"Brother! Brother! Hold my hand, will you?" says the young Hand Demon.
"You're hopeless, you know? Still such a scaredy-cat."
This is said by the brother.

In the real world, the last of the Hand Demon's body disintegrates. Tanjiro looks up and sees the forest where he trained with Sabito and Makomo. The spirits of the students killed by the Hand Demon are gathered. Nezuko and Kururugi stand by his side.
(Sabito, Makomo... and everyone else who was killed...)
(I won.)
(You can rest easy now.)
(I guess you're going home as promised.)
(Even though you're just souls, you're going back to Mt. Sagiri... and to Mr. Urokodaki whom you love very much.)
(If I'd ended up dead, my soul would've returned there, too.)
"Nmmmmm!" says Kururugi in disagreement.

Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Kururugi continue on. In the rain, a demon chases them through the Final Examination forest. Tanjiro traps the Demon using tree branches.
"Grr!!" says the demon.
"There's something I want to ask you."
This is said by Tanjiro.
Nezuko and Kururugi glare at the demon.
"How do I turn someone who's become a demon back into a human?" asks Tanjiro.
"Grr... Gahh!!" says the demon.