|•Enemy revealed•|

Swiping to the green button on his phone mathew stayed quiet ,so did the other person.

"ITS ME MATHEW, 'ARJUN ' THE ONE YOUR SEARCHING FOR, THE ONE WHO KILLED AARon AND THE ONE WHO IS BEHIND SAKTHI 'S ACCIDENT" arjun said

"I know its you but why the hell are you doing this and What do you want now?" Mathew asked pressing the bridge of his nose .
he does this whenever he is extremely angry.

Mathew always had a eye on this arjun who is  MLA's  only son. Rencently arjun didn't invole in much crimes and stayed quiet and silent which made mathew highly doubt on him .
When he secretly start investigating  this. He understood its arjun who is behind sakthi's accident.
Mathew thought as sakthi wrote a documentary about the mla ,arjun did this but never did he execpt arjun to be behind Aaron's death.

Suddenly somebody flashed him, sakthi and aaron are connected and is close to one person that is Jessie and the night before sakthi's accident he was with jessie and before aaron's death ,rakshan told him about their relationship before that no one around knew about jessie 's relationship.

A fear took place in his heart! He wanted to run to jessie immediately and protect her from all the evil in this world.
He shivered at the thought of thinking jessie being hurt.

"And yes Mr.ACP your guess is absolutely right! I did all this only for My jessie " arjun told .

Mathew 's blood boiled in angry ,clenching his jaw tight he controlled himself and waited for him to processed further.

"And now if you don't leave my jessie alone ,its gone be you the next person to hang on photos " arjun told in his deep voice and mathew chuckled.

" daiii! You know about me well, i will never leave jessie and i very well know how to save myself and my jessie
You back off " saying so mathew ended the call and fell back on the bed and closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Mathew knows how dangerous this arjun is , infact mathew as arrested him 3 years back and imprisoned him for a year which made arjun's father to even lose in the elections. Since then arjun and mathew were never in good terms.

He was worried about jessie, she was too innocent and navie to this evil world .
He felt like protecting her with all his life and strength.

Taking out his phone he saw jessie online

"Sorryy" he sent and saw jessie was active ,the message changed from sent to seen

Immediately he sat on the bed and looked at his phone.

He was behaving was like a teenage boy who got his crush's number .

Jessie liked his message and royally ignored him.

Sighing he again fell back on the bed and stared at the ceiling .

Here, arjun smiled seeing jessie 's photos.
She was an angel instead ,The first time when he saw her at that drug dealer place ,she attracted him ,she had something which made him interested in her.
Her cute antics made him smile like a human after many days .
He wanted this angle all for himself and there came mathew ,when he found of that jessie has a crush on Mathew.

Arjun just wanted to kill mathew then and there but he also knows that mathew was living in the past and won't move on anytime soon and when sakthi was close with jessie he was jealous.
Killing aaron was something he did to satisfy himself , just because sakthi was close to jessie he tried to kill him and when aaron has mentally tortured him will he keep quiet?but again mathew came into the frame and took up the case.

gritting his teeth tight and closed his eyes which made his jawline look sharp and attractive ,he clenched his fist hard and punched hard on the mirror infront of him and it shattered inyo pieces and fell down on the floor .

"my jessie" which Mathew told played in his head continously and made him go mad .

Blood was ozzing down from his hands ,his blood shot red eyes stared at Mathew ' photo and his face had a evil sadistic smile.

Taking out his pocket knife from his pocket ,arjun kept on poking mathew's picture like a psycho and got a werid satisfaction in it.

Little didn't he know that one day arjun's dream is gone come true.

*************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

INSTAGRAM ID : Rithsha_writes