|•JESSIE'S PLAN •|

Mathew was too weak ,broken, scattered to even talk.

His venomous talks were like a sword hitting his heart.

Mathew silently ended the call and threw his phone and that phone broken into pieces just like his heart ,he sat on his knees ,covering his face ,he cried, cried so hard , his heart felt heavy with every passing minute the pain was making it worse for him.

Her words were haunting him,unable to do anything he covered his ears tight and sobbed

Wiping his tears ,he looked up and saw a mirror ,

The man in the mirror was not the mathew who was from the pass 7 months.

This man looked broken,his pain was seen through his eyes .

"She...she thought me has a fr..friend ho...how can i do this to her " mathew spoke and started slapping himself.

Staring at the mirror, Mathew punched hard on his own reflection and in the process the mirror cracked, his hands bleeding.

The mere thought of jessie is no more his but arjun was enough for him to break down into pieces.

Just like a melting ice ,he slowly slided down the wall and stared at the blood oozing out from his hands.

Here, arjun didn't expect mathew to end the call just like that.
Stretching his hands wide ,arjun had a psychotic smile on his face.

Finally! His jessie was his jessie.

He very well know mathew won't even let him touch her shadow , so he started his game with her parents.
Being the innocent and caring parent they left the choose to jessie.

And jessie being jessie was having her own wonderful plan

Arjun pulled out his phone once again and dialled jessie 's phone.

Here, jessie was in the terrace staring at the full moon ,the moon which she always loves looked too lonely ,she felt the same
Lonely, she felt like a part of her was missing .

She felt her heart heavy, she felt restless.
From the time she reached home Till one she tried calling mathew atleast 10 times but poor her didn't know his phone is broken.

This added fuel to her restlessness.

She heard her phone ring,immediately she took her phone and saw it was from arjun.
She execpted mathew to call atleast to ask her if she reached safe but...

Sighing, jessie stood up from her place , she was in no mood to pick up his call her mind was ful and ful about mathew ,but she has to do this.

Atleast for others good.

Jessie sat on the hall sofa with her hands on her head.

"Enna achi da " her parents asked worriedly.

She held her hands and made them sit on the sofa and she sat down infront of them.

" Naan solradha porumaiya kepeenga lama Ok va?" She asked holding both of their hands and they shared glances with each other and nodded.

" Tension aaga koodadhu ok va?" She asked nervously and her dad nodded while her mom got irritated.

" Ipo solla poriya illaya illaya?? Edhuku ivlo build up kudikra?" Her mom asked with irritation.

" Arjun ah pudichu naan marriage ku Ok sollala.." she said lowering her head trying to avoid their gaze and her parents are shocked hearing it.

" Enna Jessie ma solra?" Her dad asked her with shock.

" Arjun Neenga ninaikra madhiri nallavan lam illa pa..Naanum first avaru nallavaru nu dan Ninachen..But Pugazh Anna sollidhan therinjadhu Arjun yaarunu..Namma kita sonna madhiri avaru orphan illa..Andha MLA oda paiyan.." she said and her mom asked her " Sakthi oru documentary edutane..Andha MLA va?" She nodded and continued.

" Ipdi avaruku oru paiyan irukaradhe mostly yaarukum theriadhu. Adhumattum illama mathew already avara arrest pannirkaru..But Arjun release aagitaru..Ipo avaruku edhira Konjo evidence kidaichiruchu. Avara arrest panna indha evidence podhum. But Mathew avara encounter panna Dan evidence collect pannitu irukaru.Naan avarkooda close ana inum evidence kidaikum ma.. Please venam nu solladhinga..Mathew kooda Enaku safety kuduthu dan irukaru.." she hided half truth and confessed the remaining to them.

" Aana Namma visaricha varaikum..
" Before her mom could complete she Interrupted " Adhu Arjun setting ma.." she said gritting her teeth.

" Mathew irukaru na apo Ok papa..Safe ah irunga rendu perum.." his dad said and she nodded with a smile. Her mom tried to say something but he stopped her and assured her through his eyes.

" Adhu seri nee Mathew va love panriya?" Her mom asked all of sudden and she's shocked hearing it.

" Avaru en crush Mattum dhan ma..But avarkooda irukarapo safe ah feel panren ." She said with a blushing smile confusing her parents.

She went to her room and look at the pic she took with mathew..

" Enna vitutu poidhadha nu sollitu neenga yen en phone attend panla mathew vey..Naan Arjun ah dhan marriage pannika pore nu sonnapo yen Neenga avan nallavan illa nu sollala..Naan veetuku vantena illaya nu kooda keka thonala la..Unga mela irukaradhu enna nu lam Enaku theriadhu.. Therinjika vum naan virumbla..But I miss you a lot Mathew..Ungala Apdi paka romba kastama irundadhu therima?? Naan dhan Neenga love panna andha lucky girl ah nu ninachu sandhosa padaradha illa ennala unga love ah ethukamudila nu varuthapadaradha.." she said and she don't know when she drifted to sleep.

After making sure everyone went Meghna went to take the footage that's recorded secretly. It's master's idea to keep a camera secretly for their safety.

She saw sakthi sitting out of the cctv room. So she said she's Hungry and asked him to buy something for her.As soon as he went she went inside and started searching today's footage. This afternoon jessie was discussing something important with Pugazh, pavi and sakthi but after seeing her they stopped when she asked about it they tried to convince her by saying they were just talking like everyday.

She just nodded and they went to their respective works. Now when she played it she's Shocked to see that.
She didn't expect this. Jessie is gonna risk her life in this issue so she called mathew. But his phone is switched off. She tried for few times and she got irritated. So she copied it to a pendrive and came out ASAP. After Sakthi came she had snacks and they both locked the main doors and went. Sakthi went to his house while meghna thought of meeting mathew.She Is on the way to Mathew s house but her phone rang making her stop the vehicle. She attended the call and is hell shocked by hearing what's said on the other side.
**********************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes