|•HEART BREAK•|

" Mathew Enaku marriage fix aagiduchu..Adha sollitu polam nu dan vandhen.." she said in a low tone and Mathew is hell shocked hearing it.

" Jessie........" He don't know what to reply.

" Naan ungala oru nalla Friend ah dhan pathen Mathew .I didn't expect this..But Idhu Namma friendship ah affect panna koodadhu nu ninaikre.. Ok va?" She asked the last line in an excited tone and Mathew forced a smile hiding his emotions.

Before could he say something her phone rang and she showed the screen to him and he's hell shocked seeing Arjun s number.

" Sollunga Arjun ." She said as soon as she attended the call.

" Iniku nee free ah Jessie? Meet panlama? " Arjun asked her and she replied " Illa Arjun..Enaku vela iruku..Ipove Mathew kooptaru nu dan vandhen illana direct ah office dan.." she said chuckling.

Arjun's blood boiled hearing it..But he knows he can't show it to Jessie. So he just said hmm and they disconnected the call.

Arjun broke the alcohol bottle angrily. He pushed the things that's placed on the table. The sound that echoed in his room is enough to understand the level of his anger.

" Mathew Mathew Mathew always Mathew?? No I won't let it continue..Just few days princess then you will be mine. Mathew be ready to face the hell. I won't let you meet Jessie. Even if she thinks about you the consequences will be worse." Seeing Jessie s pic he said " If you didn't obey my words you will see the beast in me Jessie. If you aren't for me I won't let anyone near you." He said with venomous voice and smirked.

" Jessie time achu la..Nee po ..Bye.." without waiting for her reply mathew turned and went near his bike. He wore helmet so that no one will be able to see his teary eyes.

He started his bike and without even looking back he went home. Jessie felt bad for him. She felt an unknown pain in her heart. But she don't know what's the reason for it. She inhaled a deep breath and brushing away her thoughts she went to office.

Mathew reached his house. He went inside and locked the door. He sat down with an emotionless face. His shattered soul needs some peace needs someone to pat his shoulders and say " everything will be alright." But the house is empty just like his life .

" Why always me?? " He yelled and his voice echoed in the house . But he didn't get any reply.

He felt ashamed of himself. Jessie thought him as s good friend but what he did? He broke her trust. That's what he thought. Moreover the fact that Jessie is gonna marry Arjun is killing him from inside.

He knows Arjun is not perfect for Jessie. But how will he make her understand? She's happy ..Means is she Loving Arjun? That mere thought is enough to give an unbearable pain to his shattered soul.

He cried and cried for hours but no one came to wipe his tears. The feeling when we get while we are lonely is the worstest feeling one could feel. The pain we get when we realise there are no one in this vast world to wipe our tears can't be explained in words. Sometimes we even feel death is better than experiencing it. Mathew is undergoing the same pain.

" Neeyum en vitutu poita Jessie ma?? Enaku unna vita Yaaru Iruka?? Naan romba unlucky la..En kita yaarume permanent ah irundadhu illa..Naan adhunaalaye Yaartayum pesradhum illa..But oru angel madhiri nee en life la vandha.. En Enaku anbu katna?? Adha naan love nu ninachadhala neeyum poitya?? Ini enkita neeyum pesamatya?? I love you so much ma..Nee illadha en life ah ninachu Pakave bayama iruku.." he cried vigorously seeing their pic in his phone.

The man who is said to be stone hearted is broken deep down in his heart. The brave ACP is crying for a GIRL. The man who was once an expert in hiding his emotions is unable to control his tears now.

" But andha Arjun unaku correct ila Jessie ma..Ipo yosichu patha naan kooda unaku correct illayo nu feel aavudhu..Ena aanalum seri avana unna nerunga kooda vidamaten.." he said with determination.

His nose is red due to crying and he felt little better after crying even though the pain he's undergoing is killing his soul inside.

His phone rang and he attended it as he expected this call.

" Hlo mathew..How are you?? Una ipdi paka evlo happy ah iruku therima?? Enna sonna Jessie oda shadow va kooda ennala touch panna mudiadha?? Ipo naan avala marriage eh pannika poren..Enna pannuva?? Nee sonalum Jessie kandipa un pecha kekamata..Kadavul setting end ku vanduruchu Inimel ARJUN SETTING dhan. Nee kastapadaradha paka evlo happy ah iruku nu therima?? Jessie enaikum Enaku Mattum dhan..Unaku kanavula kooda kidaika vidamaten.. ARJUN'S GAME STARTS FROM THIS SECOND." he said and laughed in a devilish way. But the next thing that happened is the biggest shock of his life.

**********************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes