|•KADHAL ONDRU KADEN•|

" We are sorry to say this ma. Avaru coma ku poitaru." The doctor said and went to check his next patient.

Jessie felt the world around her spinning. She sat down like the entire energy in her body drained.

She's crying bitterly and Rakshan is trying his best to convince her. But she isn't in the state to listen his words.

" Naan avara pakanum." She said crying and he asked doctor's permission and she went inside the ICU.

It hurted a lot to see him lying like that in the hospital bed. His smiling face flashed in her mind and that made her cry more vigorously.

She felt weak and her legs trembled when she walked near the bed. His eyes are closed and there are many equipments in the room. She sat down near the bed and took his hands and kept it near her eyes. She gently kissed his hands and tears are flowing from her eyes continuously.

" Ellame ennala dhana ..Naan ungaluku help panna dhan Ninachen mathew. But ipdi aagum nu ninaikla..Naan epome Neenga solradhe kepan la Iniku naan kekla adhan kadavul adi kuduthutaru..Ennaku ellam theriyum nu adiga presangi thanam ah nadandhukiten..Sorry Matheweyyy...

Enaku ungala romba pidikum..I love you so much mathew..But adhan naan ivlo late ah dan realise pannanuma? Doctor ennanamo solranga Neenga Mattum ipo Enkooda peslana naan daily late ah dan veetuku poven..Vandila porapo selfie edupen aprm...." Before she could complete she felt like someone is carreseing her hair. She lifted her head and to her suprise it's Mathew s hands. He slowly opened his eyes and gave her a small smile.

He is very happy as she realised her feelings. He wanna hug her tightly and wanna say how important is she to him but the pain in his body and various equipments that are connected isn't allowing him to move.

" I love you ma." He whispered and her lips curved.

" I love you too Matheweyyy.." she said and reality striked her.

" Neenga coma ku poiteenga nu doctor sonnaru." She asked him as its the world s most important doubt.

" Adipaavi.. Avan kathila kuthuna naan epdi coma ku poven?" He asked and she bite her toungue and smiled sheepishly.
" But adhukula dead body range ku build up panniteengle.." he said and she tried to avoid his gaze.

He chuckled and continued " Madam ku en Mela avlo love ah?"

She blushed but didn't show that to him.

" Doctor coma nu sonnadhala dhan sonnen..Illana sollirkamaten." She tried to maintain her GETHU.

He laughed hearing it.

" Nee Ambulance la pesnadhe Enaku ketuchu but ennala react panna mudila..Edho dream madhiri irundadhu.." he said and she bite her toungue as he heard everything.

" Theritinga mathewvey.." she said and he laughed.

He tried to get up but it pained like hell.

" Shhhhhh..." He winced in pain.

" Romba valikudha?" She asked worried and he nodded his head horizontally.

" En ma ipdi panna? Enakaga un life ah ye risk pannuviya? Unaku edavadhu aagirundha?" He asked and she don't know what to answer.

" I love you Matheweyyy." That's her reply and he glared her. But suddenly he look at her lovingly and said " Sorry ma..Idhula en thapum iruku..Naan unkita munnadiye Arjun pathi sollirndha ivlo problem vandirukadhu.. " he said and she didn't say anything.

" Adha vidunga mathew..Adhan ellam mudinjadu illa.." she said carreseing his hair.

" Tired ah iruku ma..Mudila.." he said due to the effect of the medicine.

She felt bad for him. She carresed his hair and sat near him holding his hands. He slowly drifted off to sleep.

She kissed on his forehead and came out of the ICU. Rakshan informed her that the doctor misunderstood him to be his patient Mathew thangadhurai .

Jessie nodded and they laughed as how stupid they are to believe his words when he said mathew is in coma.

The next day Jessie went to meet him. He smiled at her and she smiled back. After talking for sometime she said she will leave as it's already late for office.

" Okay mathew..Enaku time achu naan kilambren.." she said and is about to go but he held her hands and stopped her. He held her hands and she felt butterflies in her stomach.

" Jessie maa.."

" Hmm.."

" Naan onnu kekava?"

" Kelunga Matheweyyy.."

" Thapa eduthuka matiye?"

" Enna ivlo build up uh? Kelunga."

She thought he's trying to ask something romantic and she's eager to know what he wanna ask her..

But what he asked next is the thing she didn't expect at all. She felt that all the dreams she dreamt about them  in the last few minutes stattered. She glared him angrily and if her eyes had the power to burn someone he would be burnt into ashes.

This is the last chapter next will be EPILOGUE 🥺

***************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes