19 - A Visit From Him

My phone had been spanned with thousands of messages from the day before by people such as Wilbur and Ranboo, I hadn't bothered responding to them as my main thought was seeing tommy today, I spent the next hour ish responding to people and tweeting things out so people wouldn't get suspicious, I also responded to some of Tommy's recent tweets so no one would be confused or worry. The whole SMP now knew what really happened and were disgusted by what the girl had done, they were happy for me and tommy though and made sure he wasn't needed in any lore for the next week so we could spend as much time together as we could.

I was so anxious waiting for him at the airport, I knew seeing his face after everything that had happened would cause some emotions to show but I wasn't sure which ones it would be prominent. All of the worries and fears completely disappeared from my brain when I saw him walking through the airport towards me, he sped up when he saw my face and within seconds we were in each other's arms, I felt so happy and relieved. Niki was stood behind us as she was the one who dropped me off but refused to let me go in alone in case us being reunited didn't go to plan, she saw how happy we were together and knew every was going to be ok so sent me a quick message saying she'll be waiting in the car for me. I saw the message and smiled as I knew it meant she was happy for me, I love how supportive of me she is. We waited for his luggage to arrive then wandered to the car which Niki was patiently sat in, as we hopped in I heard her say "I gotta go Wil, I'll speak to you more later", I shot her a look of confusion until I realised that she was letting him know Tommy was with us and safe as he is 17 and travelling alone.

On the drive back home Tommy started to complain he was hungry, so loud that nearly all of Berlin could most likely hear his moaning (not that kind of moaning, like complaining), thats when Niki gave in and pulled into this fast food place, but being in Berlin meant the food was different and we spent what felt like hours explaining what the food was until he decided on chicken nuggets chips, with me having the same and Niki having a veggie burger. Let's just say he wasn't taken by the food but in a way it felt like karma for his complaining and being so fussy about the food he eats. We got out of the car at Niki and I'd apartment quite late so it was pretty dark out meaning it was perfect timing for a shadow photo.

@y/nisswagg

@y/nisswagg: some idiot came to visit me, streaming with him tomorrow ig 🙄@tommyinnit

@tommyinnit: Who are you calling an idiot? I am a big man
>y/nisswagg: @tommyinnit you ain't a big man, you're 6ft at most :)

@user3740: my favourite duo <3 friendship goals!!
>@user8452: @user3740 i totally agree! Need more content from them!!

@user7427: anyone else scrolling through the comments making sure there are no shipping comments?
>@y/nisswagg: @user7427 ty!! fans who respect boundaries get my respect <3

Seeing all of the comments made me smile and to our surprise there were very few hate comments about us hanging out and there were even less 'shipping' ones. Seeing everyone respect our boundaries was very refreshing as it gave me some hope for the fans. I finished posting the picture on my story so people knew I had actually posted for the first time in what felt like years and headed into the house, Tommy slowly following behind with his suitcase.

~~~~~
A/n: hey guys! sorry for how long this had taken to be published, I haven't been too motivated but I'm getting there <3
677 words.